The Lazy Twitter Thread

3/4 of my grandparents are dead, the other I don’t discuss anything other than sport with, since he told me that “you want the people in power to be rich, because then you know they’re not doing it for the money.” He gets the licence for free, and because he lives with my parents, they do as well, so I feel like they’re taking advantage of something that is valuable. They also get their heating a discounted because he’s there. I feel like a lot of younger people would benefit from those same things, and just because you’re young, it’s tough shit.

Wait, your grandparents live with your parents? Or Wainwright lives with your parents? Yeah, you only need one per house not for each TV, ect.

My grandad lives with my parents.

This is following a break up with his wife which, amongst other things, involved him finding her in bed at his best mate’s house.

It’s the older person’s version of Hugo’s story.

1 Like

That’s not true.

Better late than never as always Hugo, yeah that’s been addressed, haha.

2 Likes

I don’t read a whole thread before replying to a comment.

1 Like

Amazing.

I liked this

4 Likes

we’ve noticed

3 Likes

That’s how people make assumptions about others on here, it’s fucking annoying having to argue with people who only read the odd line that stands out and reply all triggered.

;);):wink:

1 Like

For sure, people who act all offended and get bent out of shape if you dare question their argument point blank are the worst. Why even bother typing something if you don’t want too converse and debate about it?

:wink: :wink: :wink:

It wasn’t a conversation lol.

The worst :smile:

It couldn’t possibly be that you have to be the devil’s advocate every single time lol

I’m here for it though btw. Keeps it spicy

1 Like

Absolutely, we’re all flawed even though none of us think so personally.

3 Likes

The banana killed me, so good

No nana :frowning: