The Lazy Twitter Thread

I do now!

Makes sense, his “normal” face as Sil in the Sopranos is most guitarists “solo” face.

2 Likes

Yep!

yeah he was in Manchester for a bit producing the Space Monkeys album late 90s, his main contribution being running up huge phone bills calling back to America

we did a show with him in 2003, sadly Stevie VZ didn’t make it over but was definitely an experience.

1 Like

gig poster here - he swapped Steve Van Zandt for Stevie T at last moment :frowning:

2 Likes

Damn. That’s amazing.

1 Like

not my graphic design btw, ha.

Midgets AND dwarfs. Recipe for a fight that.

3 Likes

Randomly, Kim Fowley was mentioned tonight on Marc Riley’s 6Music show.

Tom Morello had to tour with the boss when little stevie had filiming commitments.

1 Like
6 Likes

I had to watch it about three times before I worked out that the first one was meant to be Martin Luther King.

1 Like

If there was no sound NOBODY would have said this is JFK.

3 Likes

There’s some where whoever carved it was clearly at the end of their working day and couldn’t be bothered to put the effort in

4 Likes

4 Likes

I thought that one was Harry Hill.

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 14.32.04 Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 14.32.52

3 Likes

Think was his 2nd wife or 3rd can’t remember was one of the science teachers from my school

He’s a right sleaze on the shows , always cracking on to the women. He leched hard on my mate , got hold of her number and she had to block his number. Creep

I shared a plane with Grey Wallace once, years ago. In the queue for luggage drop, Me and my brother kept having louder than usual conversations about food to see if he would get involved.

I think the one that got him was “It’s not shepherd’s pie unless it’s got cheese on top!”. He didn’t like that.

He seemed cool enough. He was with a very attractive woman half his age. Fair play.

2 Likes