The Lazy Twitter Thread

Yeah at the time my mate was half his age too. Creeped her right out .

Yep 3rd wife, she was a biology teacher

The other guy from Master Chef is with Lisa Faulkner too, they’ve done alright out of the show, huh?

Ha I bet it won’t be his last .

Gregg Wallace revealed that he never, ever wears pants and I think about that everytime I see him which is constantly because he’s on everything.

2 Likes

Let’s god hope they keep him out of retirement home shows

I was behind Mark Kermode in the queue at Paultons park (pre Peppa Pig world) and all I wanted to do was tell my young son very loudly about how the exorcist isn’t that good, Joel Schumacher is an amazing director or Werner Herzog deserved to be shot etc just for the lulz of course. Didn’t bother in the end obvs and then I told my brother he said mark had read out his email on his show just in the last week, so that could’ve been my ‘in’. Ah well.

5 Likes

Gotta love how being a cuckold is regularly levelled at Shapiro, the belligerent shouty shite.

2 Likes

Didn’t Shapiro tell everyone his wife had a dry pussy?

1 Like

Yep, she can’t get wet for him. Can’t remember why he said that, some fucked up opinion about rape I assume.

nah it was in reference to the musical song WAP and he basically said his doctor wife certainly doesn’t need ‘a mop and a bucket’.

Didn’t he basically infer that they were singing about sweat and discharge and it should be dry at all times?

I don’t know but he got rinsed for not getting his wife turned on.

3 Likes

Never skip leg day.

Found this in the replies, pretty good

1 Like

Yeah that electro remix slaps hard.

Fuck it I’m gonna listen to some more sea shanties.

1 Like

Haha r/seashanties is going wild now

1 Like

Wonder what caused that little spike in 2017?