The Lazy Twitter Thread

Just had this brought to my attention…

The original is a few years old, but I hadn’t seen it before.

3 Likes

This is an Instagram story

I also don’t care, I just think it looks cool as it is ha

1 Like

Incredible he thought to film it at all!

Tik-Tok content for likes isn’t going to film it’s self. Which is the only reason to film something like that in portrait.

1 Like

Yeah, it’s interesting that he must be more wired to film something for a temporary social media post rather than thinking about making it look as big and as good as possible, getting the landscape in, and having it the same orientation as TV screens and the human eyes…

Hopefully when mountain rescue got to him they pointed this out.

6 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

There is the odd frame in there where Boris looks like Jimmy Saville

1 Like

Definitely what he should have been thinking about while watching his oncoming potential death about to hit him

It’s not like this was filmed by pure accident happening in the background, caught by mistake. They’ve literally spent time picking out the best spot to film it from and waited. They also had plenty of time to run too if they thought the danger was so bad.

1 Like

Not totally true if you read his Instagram caption:

Also the filmer is some uber rich kid on a gap yah. His aesthetic choices reflect his insouciant approach to life.

2 Likes

“Not totally true” … So some what true?

I was just hedging to be polite. This is what he says:

We’d just reached the highest point in the trek and I separated from the group to take pictures on top of a hill/cliff edge. While I was taking pictures I heard the sound of deep ice cracking behind me. This is where the video starts. I’d been there for a few minutes already so I knew there was a spot for shelter right next to me. I was on a cliff edge, so I could only run away from the shelter (hence why I don’t move).

What’s that got to do with not being capable enough to rotate his phone 90 degrees? It’s not like it’s on a tripod.

3 Likes

I can’t tell if you lot are joking about this phone thing like you were about Adidas.

3 Likes

Batshit

1 Like

Just about to hop on a call, can’t wait to listen to that after.

Ha. I actually can’t believe that they’re allowed to spout this shit. And it’s almost unfair on the idiot audience as their lack of critical thinking means they’ll take this guy at his word.

1 Like

“Boris became woke”

2 Likes