The Lazy Twitter Thread

I almost did yesterday. He should have got knocked the fuck out too, another aggro wanker. Illegal kecks too.

Hopefully there’s a lesson in there for all of them and they’ll behave in public from now on.

7 Likes

Good grief

Although…

7 Likes

Nadine getting absolutely rinsed in the comments , brilliant.

Happy 4th July folks

9 Likes

I do love a “firework fuck-up” video

1 Like

Suella 4 PM

I still can’t believe a British Prime Minster gave a resignation speech using the term ‘…dem’s the breaks!’ Like a gully road man wannabe. Well It’s Boris, anything is possible, I guess?

2 Likes

The memes after, that had diagrams from Haynes manuals saying “actually these are the brakes” were amusing (although i can’t find one quick enough now… s’posed to be putting up a cupboard :shushing_face:).

3 Likes

It makes you wonder who exactly is advising these Tories lately, they’re doing an incredibly bad job.

1 Like
6 Likes

Woah…what a rush :smile:

One of the most spectacular things a human could ever witness and he films it in portrait.

8 Likes

I’d have liked to have been witnessing it from further away myself.

Also, his “Oh God” and “Oh dear God” seemed far too calm.

1 Like

I don’t think it would have looked better in landscape. Portrait framed the valley quite nicely

4 Likes

Would have been a string of beeps if it was me…

1 Like

He’s filming a landscape, so it would definitely have looked better in landscape. Something like that should probably be filmed properly since it’s going to be on TV and shit, rather than a throwaway Instagram story.

1 Like

Yeah we should all turn our TV’s on their side when watching nature shows too, they’ve been filming them wrong all this time!

2 Likes