The Contest Thread

Dunno about praying, hope everyones alright – looks like the start of a shit show to me.

If you’re on Red Bull or Monster do you have to pretend you’re skint, so little Johnny in Iowa will send in that $5?

1 Like

I imagine drinking Monster is like a Trump dose of bleach, so they’ll all probably be ok.

Vaccine hesitancy plus the fact that they handled the initial pandemic well enough that there wasn’t the same sense of urgency apparently.

3 Likes

Her kf Indy was beautiful

Nigel’s Insta Story pranging out at the athlete acom and “no sex beds” is hilarious. Well worth a watch.

1 Like

Meanwhile yuto “I don’t see the problem “

Can’t wait for the chaos to start when I get my new disorder deck

2 Likes

Gonna be fascinating seeing Nigel not have the crowds there

street-skateboarding-world-championships-2021-rome-recap-1240

3 Likes

The entire Menace team/MK Bus station crew of the 1990s would like a word

2 Likes
1 Like

Bristol transplant in China, https://www.instagram.com/danwileman86/ , is at the Tokyo games as a coach with the Chinese team. It’s been interesting to see what he’s been up to over the past few years, and how goddamn enormous the streetpark is.

*Dan Wileman. Nice one autocorrect…

Never thought I’d be able to bet on a skate contest

5 Likes

Paddy Power currently has Nyjah 6/5 to win gold and Yuto at 8/5.

Forum sweepstake? Mens park/street then womens park/street if enough people wanted in. Or pick a country and then highest points/medals wins the pot

Fuck. There is money in those Yuto odds. He’s got home advantage.

I wouldn’t advise betting on it but if you fancy a bit for fun then……back Yuto.

5 Likes

if anyone was taking odds on who gets Covid and has to drop out my money would be on Nigel.

2 Likes

Honestly. Yuto at 2/1 is really really good.

How do betting shops decide on the odds? Especially for something like skateboarding