The Snooker Thread

Murphy’s resilience in this tournament has been really impressive.

His fist pumps are making me want him to lose.

2 Likes

How many frames has Murphy won recently? He was 5 frames behind at some point so he must be like a net 10-1 up or something right? Haven’t been following too closely.

Happened 6 years ago. Not relishing it again tbh.

1 Like

Quite hyped for this extra bit. Got the beers and now I need a final frame decider.

1 Like

Damn juicy comments from ballrun there. Selby is Ebdon v2.0 though for sure.

2 Likes

Interestingly Bingham’s average shot time was greater than Selby’s. I want Murphy to win this, have enjoyed watching him play.

1 Like

I’ve enjoyed Murphy in this tournament as well and I can’t even remember the last time I could’ve said that. The man himself is hardly the most charismatic we’ve seen but his matches haven’t been boring at all. That was a great first frame.

1 Like

Yo I only went out for an afternoon what happened to my man Kyren? Fucked it again I guess

Good start, 2-0

Murphy played really well, barrage of breaks over 50 at the later stage of the match

He’s come out all guns blazing here.

Squaring up to be a long night. Looks like the crowd is playing a factor in terms of pressure. Love cagey, tense games like this.

Can’t take my eyes off this.

1 Like

Say what you like about Selby’s playing style and that, but his mentality in games like this is completely unmatched. Totally unflappable no matter how many errors he makes or how good his opponent is playing.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve never thought Selby tried to bore his opponents into submission on purpose. He just plays to his strengths.

Yeah he’s not Ebdon.

Same, gf about to head out, bring this on.

1 Like

Cunts. My wife’s studying and I have to entertain the child all day.

2 Likes