The Snooker Thread

Yeah would not like to be taking this on. Hope this doesn’t mess him up too long.

Was wondering yesterday how they’re allowed to have so many people close together in the crowd. Must be all tested before going in but still, seems mad considering what other restrictions are still in place.

What a pot that was.

1 Like

Fucking bosh. Another banger. Hope he takes this frame.

Murphy can come back for a few now the advantage is 4 frames.

1 Like

Good stuff this, can’t quite picture Murphy overtaking again but would love to be proven wrong.

1 Like

Feels like it’s all over now, but hopefully not.

Balls it’s going to finish before I can put my boy to bed.

McManus properly loves Selby doesn’t he.

1 Like

Yeah it’s actually getting a bit much now.

1 Like

Still Murphy keeps coming!

Selby is bottling here but he’s too far ahead now surely.

Great final, haven’t enjoyed snooker this much in a while.

1 Like

Clinical. Great to get back into it. Same here, not watched any tourneys for a while but this was great.

1 Like

Yeah Hendry called that one correctly.

2 Likes

I was screaming at him not to take it on. I still can’t believe he did. It’s a 1 in 10 at the best of times from the best players in the world. It was suicide.

3 Likes

Yeah if he watches the replay I think he’ll barely understand what he did there.

1 Like

It was an odd one, a few ways to play a decent safety. He must have just weighed it up and preferred the odds of the pot to his chances in another safety battle against Selby.

2 Likes

The red down the cushion? That was mad, such a tough shot. Wasn’t he leading the frame?

Get Itv4 on. The grudgiest grudge match ever in a final frame decider. Allen v Evans. Battle of the exes.

:popcorn:

2 Likes