The Snooker Thread

Well that’s not happening. Judd has ripped open John’s ribcage and shat in his chest. Holy fuck. Destruction.

About an hour ago it was super tight.

It’s over. Wow. Wow wow wow.

What frame\time was this Les? Gagging to see this but even with VPN I’m locked out, going to try to catch it on YouTube

The shot of the championship is about at 26.47.

Also…check out 41.55

Also check out 1.51.08

But watch his two centuries in full I was talking about as well. Starting at 33.00.

Then the one at 1.18.40 (including the foul higgins does to get the break started). Look where all the reds are.

There were loads of highlights. He was like Neo in the Matrix turning into the one.

1 Like

To straight up go for a maximum as a statement of intent in the first frame and come that close to doing it… as you say… Wow.

That double was so crazy I knew he was going to miss that black.

That’s 4 centuries for his 6 frames.

It was pretty thin.

Right… it looks like Judd has disengaged god mode for a bit.

He’s put in some cracking shots in this frame but he doesn’t have the cue ball under the same control as last night.

Higgins needs every scrappy frame. He basically needs to win this 3-1 and then 4-1.

I think I want judd to win but not this soon.

Thanks for that Les. Size of his balls after that one. And getting it back up the table as well, jesus.

Shall we put spoiler tags on from here on in?

No it’s all good, I got too much on over the next few days to keep up. And besides, your commentary is really good!

In that case I think it’s all over.

Judd has just tucked away another immaculate century and thanks to a frankly obscene shot he’s played with his wrong hand I wouldn’t bet against another one here in the next frame.

He’s playing so good he could pot a ball on the next table over. Nothing…and I mean nothing is safe from him.

It is now.

Nothing John higgins could possibly do about this. Judds reached a higher plane of existence.

The opening red for his latest century… Incredible. A thin cut from near the black spot all the way into the yellow bag.

Unstoppable. Unbeatable. The Juddernaut.

LOL.

What can you say about that.

He’s actually been better than yesterday. How?? The actual fuck?

Gutted for the people who’ve paid for final session tickets. 1 and done surely.

I got ahead of myself. I thought judd only needed one.

If he comes back… Hoo boy.

Cmon… Let’s see some dirty awkward frames and him pick them off one by one. Let’s see judd wobble.

Edit: or another one visit frame from judd. LOL. this is a joke.

Judd is staring down the barrel against 54 year old Nigel Bond.

Bond is 1 frame away with a possible 3 to play. Judd needs all 3 to save himself.

god damnit judd

he’s such a choke artist it’s unreal. that final the other week against robertson was a perfect example

Hands up who wanted Nigel Bond to beat judd?

Oh look…not even Nigel Bond’s hand is up. Or his family. Or anyone affiliated with him.

He makes Peter Ebdon look like a rock star.

1 Like

Ooof Ronnie is 3-0 down against ding.

What the fuck is going on with Nigel Bond. Unbelievable.

1 Like

It reminds me of the time about 10 years ago when I put a quid, pre tournament, on Steve Davis at about a 1000/1 or something for a laugh and he got to the quarter final. I was fucking shitting myself every round!

I watched the match all the way to the end last night between Selby and Matthew Stevens. It finished after 12:30 am and they were both playing like a pair of fucking clowns. They couldn’t pot two balls in a row until suddenly Stevens had a titful and started smashing them in from nowhere.

1 Like

Right…finally have access to the telly. Allen is definitely not someone I would bet my life on so I’m hoping this goes all the way.

I have to admit I was a bit gutted Bond knocked judd out because he’s not someone I really want to watch but there’s a big underdog story brewing here…

1 Like