The Snooker Thread

O’Sullivan Vafaei on shortly :popcorn:

Just catching up. Vafei trying to get in Ronnie’s head by smashing the pack up and giving the frame away. Brilliant.

4 Likes

He was lucky to get to 6-2.

1 Like

Made me laugh, what a wally. His comment asking Ronnie what ’ he’s bought to the game ’ before was beyond deluded as well. Ron has been the main draw in Snooker since he was a spunk bubble. Cheeky twat

2 Likes

Really enjoyed Murphy getting beat by Li yesterday too after him throwing his rattle out the pram about youngsters stealing his prize money by beating him fair and square. Ron has been super encouraging of Li and all the other Asian players careers. No one sees all that

2 Likes

Yeah same. Li was throwing in some properly beautiful pots too. Super impressive.

1 Like

Yeah, insane long pots. Hoping for a Ron/Williams classic and Ron against Li would be great.

Not happening :slightly_frowning_face:

Luca is playing so good in this match. Watched all of it so far. Punishing everything.

11-9 is pretty tight though and Williams has made plenty of comebacks.

1 Like

Mark hit two shots there that gave me a lot of hope.

The one just off the cushion the full length of the table was especially insane. Thats like a full 10 feet away from the pocket and drifts it on the absolute perfect line. Can’t touch the near jaw or the cushion at any point and just nailed it.

Also Luca finally missed too, which helps. It showed his pot success was 97% and then he missed. Thanks BBC.

97% is phenomenal. I don’t remember seeing that high a pot percentage over a long match.

Ah that was just for those 4 frames i think but it must be super high for the match. He’s been an absolute aimbot.

1 Like

Great pot on the brown from Wiliiams, wasn’t sure he’d go for that. Oh broke down soon after sadly.

1 Like

He’s fully found another level and Luca is sweating.

1 Like

Robertson vs. Jones is an interesting choice on the red button. Williams has won it multiple times, why doesn’t he take priority. Would rather watch it on a bigger screen.

It’s on BBC4!

Luca has just done the break of the match. Black, pink and blue tied up. Never in position. Mopped it all up. Amazing.

1 Like

Gutted

If he plays like that in 3 more matches he’s world champion and it won’t matter who he’s playing.

Thanks! Wouldn’t have guessed it was on BBC 4. Agreed, he reminds me of Lisowski. On peak form he’s very very hard to beat.

I’m gonna be a gajillionaire