The Snooker Thread

Jak Jones beating Neil Robertson is surprising. Jak Jones on a break to make it 11-6 which will be very very hard to come back from.

1 Like

3 Likes

Hilarious. I missed it because I’ve been out all day. Was Vafaei that bad or was Ronnie in soul destruction mode? I’m guessing both.

Wtf was all that laughing from Vafaei about in the end? Brave face?

Ronnie was really good, had a pot percentage of over 90% but Vafei wasn’t good at all. From what I saw he had plenty of chances he didn’t take advantage of. Ronnie broke down plenty of times during a break but Vafei’s head was gone. I think he was just laughing at himself at the end and feeling embarassed. He realised how much he had fucked up by playing mind games. Fair play to Ronnie for his sportsmanship at the end when putting his arm round him and having a chat.

3 Likes

Bit of both. Ronnie was just impervious and he couldn’t get near him. Worst thing you can do is rile him like that. Focus his mind.

2 Likes

Things looking pretty boring till Tuesday now.

If Lisowski pulls this it will be one of the greatest comebacks ever. I take it all back

1 Like

Of course the guy who I have money on is going to blow a 9 frame lead (or whatever it was).

1 Like

Yuh good

Good luck with Higgins and Ronald though

This was hectic

https://fb.watch/k7SmZCfOyj/

2 Likes

Would prefer to see Ron play Li but this would be a great final.
Settling in for the rest of the week

Brecel walking out to Insane In The Brain is pretty good

I’m in work so can’t watch. Just seen the score. Wtf!

I had a feeling the last session could go that way. Brecel is a mad player, I like how he just has one setting all the time and sticks to it. Hard to play against when it works. The commentators were doing my head in today, they over exaggerate everything.

This is a proper gripping nailbiter shitfest.

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Was absolutely loving it but just couldnt stay awake!! Last i saw was 12-12 with Li winning, then woke up at 1am on the sofa checking my phone to make sure he won lol.

I never bet but ended up putting £4 on Li to win the whole thing. Its nor gonna happen but i can basically retire if he pulls it off (if i can retire on £120 :sweat_smile:)

2 Likes

Back to back centuries by your boy there. Nerveless.

1 Like

Who is this kid? He’s absolutely unreal.

2 Likes