The Snooker Thread

Total bullshit, people slag off opponents all the time in all sports and it wasn’t the ‘rest of the tour’ anyway.

I took those comments as tongue a cheek but that doesn’t somehow make the general standard of those coming up lately loads better. If they were the older guys wouldn’t be winning stuff.

1 Like

That post match interview above definitely gives the impression that Mark is tired of his shit haha

1 Like

It does make you wonder at the general standard coming through now, disrespectful or not. Every sport has it’s good and bad eras (I don’t think we’ll see another era as good as we have in mens tennis at the mo with Djok/Nadal/Federer for example) but the early to mid 90s saw a whole bunch of people come through that just blasted the established pros into retirement. How many of that level have we seen post 2000 even? 4 or 5 perhaps?

Gut wrenching tension.

1 Like

Get.this.on.NOW.

1 Like

Songs will be written about this frame.

1 Like

Mcgill was 1 easy pot from being out of the tournament earlier. It was 12.30am and he was packing up his shit.

And now he’s here. Doing this.

1 Like

This is insane

1 Like

That yellow was terrible he deserves to lose.

He’s knocked the black safe. Can you imagine if he gets onto that and has that one for frame and match?

1 Like

But he needed any angle on the green, literally any.

1 Like

Forgiveable considering all that’s happened and it’s a decider to get into the world final.

1 Like

He’s redeeming himself a bit here with some of these shots

Holy fuuuuuuck

Not a fan of Kyrens frosted tips.

1 Like

I think he feels guilt more than anything right now.

It happens.

This is gonna go on and on now he’s potted that blue. Can’t get a snooker without the block off the cushion.

Has to move it now!