This is going to need it’s own thread.
Will watch later, but I already know this will be 10/10.
I’m going to buy a Sour board right now in honour of how fucked this is.
Which SOS’s stock Sour?
That was absolutely fucking brilliant.
best video i’ve seen in a long, long time.
didn’t scroll forward once
no apostrophe for possession
- Sour squad bring the spots and skate the non spots. How these guys keep unearthing new spots or keep finding new ways to skate old ones is amazing
- A lot of magical tricks
- Several riders feel loike the BMC version 2.0 (Beautiful Mens Club was a joke crew featuring Tim Braunch, Jason Adams and a few others for those who don’t know). A couple of the Sour guys are goods looking though.
- Tom Snape reminds me of Gino
- The music is pretty dire. Just not my thing.
- Whoever filmed the last guys frontside wave carve thing butchered it.
Barney Page cor
Really enjoyed it, music was shite. The Barney nose slide is insane.
Didn’t mind the music but a couple of tracks have been used before. But fuck me, the skating was fantastic.
Really enjoyed the whole video and most of the music…never heard that remix of Capleton’s ‘Tour’ and that’s one of my favourite songs so that was sick.
Barney ender was world class, enjoyed Albert Nyberg, Gustav and Simon sections are both gonna have multiple repeat viewings.
Barney and Gustav ftw
Nollie bs heel.
Do you read your posts aloud before hitting reply?
Yeah there are some typos.
Good watch, i was into the chaos of Axel Berggrens part.
that was incredible. Tom Snape is so good. I’ve just re-upped on decks but might need to grab a sour one now…
Barney’s ender, yes but his BS Nollie flip, BS tailslide on the double bank was the trick for me. Nice of Gustav to find Max Palmer a new Canal Fountain spot.
Bump again because this is better than any other company video that I’ve watched this year with the exception of the Limosine video which was also banging.
Better than Shrimp Blunt? Nah…not even close