The Trouser Thread

Can’t imagine him doing that at all!!

1 Like

I was stood right next to him and chortled hard.

1 Like

Pete Doherty was playing a night club in town (super strange place to do a gig). I went along as wasn’t anything else going on that night. Some townie chucked chewing gum at him and it landed right in his hair. The worse place for it to land. He wouldn’t carry on till the culprit was caught and kicked out. While his ballet dancers carried on dancing in the background (performance art?), seemingly oblivious to it all. To be fair he could of just walked off and I wouldn’t of blamed him.

Performance art? Proper pyramid scheme more like.

And Badly Drawn Boy is shiiiiiiiite, fuck right off.

Volcom Solvers are great. Try Carhartt Vicious if you fancy a something similar.

Fucking brilliant

9 Likes

Kegs update: Rerunstreetwear came through.
Pre-worn Carharrt kegs are well and truly worth the 30 quid I paid.
Trouser contentment.

2 Likes

Had a new pair of dickies 874 turn up today, their the stiffest trousers I’ve ever had, basically could stand up on their own. stiffer than my other pairs of dickies when they were new.

Gona run um through the wash, but has anyone got any good tips on softening them up quicker?

1 Like

Just wear them constantly

Haha. I feel your pain.

They’ll loosen up eventually if you keep washing them. Think I added some fabric softener to mine

Washed um with some softener and ran them through the dryer, their now wearably stiff! Swear my other 2 pairs were no where near as bad!

6 Likes

heard the Mostly Skateboarding guys talk of a period of Carroll when he had “perfect pants”, and lolled.
then thought of this thread

5 Likes

The Tightbooth crew are trouser lightweights compared to these dudes.

8 Likes

What a post

1 Like

Trousers are big in Japan. These Dickies are pretty mental.

https://www.instagram.com/saby_jp/

Can someone link that Brighton crew who were rocking the JNCO style jeans complete with ratty bottoms? I forget what they were called.

this one?

1 Like

YEah that’s the ones! Thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Still trying to find a slim or regular fit chino or jean for the fatter man (5’9” / 100kg / Beyoncé ass) and no joy. I tried the Volcom Solver and the Element chinos mentioned further up (thanks) but both too tight. Don’t fancy going full surf pant, what else is everyone wearing? Hoping to narrow it down a bit with some recommendations cos I’m in a cycle of ordering and returning loads which is a ball ache.

When I was fat I pretty much only wore the Carhartt Skill trouser.

1 Like