The TV Thread

Watched the first one of these last night:

Very similar vibes to Gone Fishing.

2 Likes

Enjoyed that, very chill.

Shaun’s always good - reminded me to watch this later

This is very entertaining. Was in stitches when he did his first line of chaz psyching himself up for the chicken dance

2 Likes

Been watching these (2 ep in). Very entertaining - and some good lines.

The Gospel knows ‘Jesus and his dad’.

1 Like

The final season of Curb has been 10/10 so far

1 Like

Currently rewatching The Sopranos for about the 12th time and I always forget how much 1. I fucking hate Noah and 2. How well the dude plays the character.

He’s the fucking worst.

5 Likes

It’s a show about a hard boiled detective who listens to Jazz and doesn’t play by the rules.

You know what you’re going to get and there’s a lot of it on Prime.

1 Like

Did the Fallout one in 2 days. Was really good and I hardly ever finish tv series’ses.

2 Likes

I’m really enjoying it so far. Got the urge to play fallout 3 again but scared I might spend a billion hours playing it again.

Watching it with my daughter, it’s good fun.

I loved the game too but afraid to go back because for me games of that era don’t tend to age well. It’s like I remember them as looking like a modern remaster would then I actually play them and everything looks a bit shit and the controls are janky.

1 Like

I really enjoyed Ripley on Netflix. Gorgeous telly. Just loved how it looked, the pace of it, everything really.

1 Like

Ah not an issue for me as I’m a grown up.

1 Like

Yeah I suppose I should grow up. And go skateboarding instead.

Baby Reindeer on Netflix is worth a look. Ep 4 last night was hella dark.

2 Likes

Wasn’t really feeling it but maybe I’ll try again. (The Gentleman) Weed girl exposition was just so clunky

The first episode threw me off because it’s filmed in the same location at The Equilizer 3, so all I could picture was Denzel stabbing people in the neck.

But once I got past that, it’s really great. Beautifully filmed, and quite tense as well.

I’ve heard it’s good.

Might watch it and not read up anything about it. I have no idea what it’s about.

Yeah, it’s sick. Actually tense to the point where I put it down for a few days as I didn’t needed the extra mild stress haha

It’s just so well shot, though. Most every frame would be a decent photo. Also what’s with the sort of motif of characters continually trudging up stairs? It felt right but I also couldn’t help wondering if they were trying to convey something that was lost on me.