The TV Thread

Yeah I was seeing the twitter reaction whilst it was on , and there was a few nut jobs screaming that, but was encouraged by the Hulu/amazon watchers screaming he needs to go , vote him out.
Not that twitter is a gauge. Still , if it changes the minds of swing voters then it’s timing is good.

1 Like

Haha fuck man if they’d only put that on fox if Murdoch was dead.

Just finished watching this and it was brilliant. I was never a fan of him in F1 as he seemed to come across like a right arrogant git.
This documentary completely changed that. What an incredibly talented and determined guy and the fact he’s also a mechanic able to get stuck in and fix his Dakar car on the spot it rad.

2 Likes

Bloody love Nando. Will definitely check this out.

https://www2.solarmovie.to/movie/south-park-pandemic-special-101511/1-2/watching.html

Would use an adblocker

Watched all of ‘Forever’ a newish (2018) show on Amazon Prime featuring Fred Armisen and Maya Rudolph by Alan Yang. Would recommend to everyone.

Anyone watched Comey Rules?

Obviously it can’t be completely factual but it’s quite interesting.

Oh I loved that.
I thought it was supposed to be pretty much all factual though?

Yeah it was really good! It was meant to be based on Jim Comedy’s book after being sacked so like all these things it’s opinions based. Obviously being completely negative opinions on Trump I tend to agree and believe it all.

Has anyone seen any of the new Spitting Image? I saw a little clip of it on twitter today, and it was fucking dogshit. I didn’t have high hopes, but seems like it is so much worse than my lowest expectations.

1 Like

Billie Eilish was really good, and it was cool that they had that sort of person on it, but maybe they made the puppet when she was briefly huge, and now have to stick with it. The rest looked pretty stupid.

Like the difference between Greg Daniels era Simpsons and Mike Scully era Simpsons.

If they can’t think of a joke (which is often) they just get one puppet to hit the other to end the sketch. UK TV won’t spend the money like the U.S for the amount of writers it would need to be on the money every week for a project like that.

Trump gone and 5 gold rings is back on tonight. 2020 is on the comeback.

Downloaded the app to play along too.

Queens Gambit on Netflix is well good.

1 Like

I have no interest at all in the monarchy, however just like the last three, season four of The Crown is fucking brilliant!

3 Likes

Yeah she nailed it! I was sceptical when I heard she’d be doing it but it was spot on.

1 Like

Notes on Blindness was pretty amazing
The Source Family - another cult docu but a good watch

just watched the episode where she’s giving the queen shit in their breifing.
the queen?! i was livid.
was so releived when i remembered she’s dead.

3 Likes

Easily in my top 3 shows of all time and there’s only been two seasons.

Really fucking funny!

1 Like

One of the best shows of the last decade, easily

2 Likes