The TV Thread

Been to one of those sheep dog trials when I was living in Derbyshire. It’s a good day out

1 Like

One man and his dog!
Classic.

I wonder if Fenton could ever be trained to be a sheepdog.

2 Likes

Just finished this. Really sick!

2 Likes

Need some TV or a film to go at tonight from Netflix or Prime ideally, any shouts?

Just watching Capone now. Meant to be good

Oh, what’s that about?

jk

Half-watched it the other night, pretty miserable watch to be honest, really disjointed which I suppose is what they were going for considering his state of mind towards the end, couldn’t really get over Tom Hardy mugging the camera though don’t know who else could have carried it, Danny DeVito would be a good shout.

Yeah its not all that.

Anyone watching Ridley Scott’s ‘The Terror’ on the beeb? Watched the first two EPs last night and I’m hooked. It’'s all on Iplayer now. Well worth a watch if you are looking for something new to binge.

1 Like

Just clicked on a film at random the other night when I asked. Annihilation.
I fell asleep right near the end and i’m not worried what I missed.

i started that Your Honour on Now tv, 2 episodes in and its really good, but jesus, i don’t think i’m currently in the right frame of mind for all this tension so i’m going to leave it for a bit.

2 Likes

It’s decent, know what you mean though, got 7 episodes in and haven’t gone back yet.

1 Like

I really enjoyed it but it’s definitely marmite. The book is fantastic.

Enjoyed that.

About to watch some crazy Mormon shit, seeing as I am one, ha.

Watched that today. Pretty weird

Just watched a new episode of the Walking Dead after not having watched it for a few years. I definitely remember it being good, and it’s now not.

Definite Sunday afternoon channel 5 vibes about it

I stopped watching around about Nugan arrival. I know it loosely follows comics but there was just too little zombie and too much people