The TV Thread

Ha. No, that’s it, I’m spent. But yeah it’s always such a wait for Saul, takes them a year and a half then you only get 6 episodes. Teasing it out.

1 Like

‘Interior Design Masters’…

A shop called Forty Two in Nottingham is on this. Basically a cooking show but for interior designers, where they have to pitch a design and the winner gets to do it or something. Seems slightly strange having some absolute non-skaters deciding what a skateboard shop should look like.
I’m only still watching it because Fearne is presenting it. Used to speak to her loads on MySpace so keen to see if she mentions me. Nothing yet.

5 Likes

Scott Underdown and Johnny Robbo run Forty Two.
Sound chaps.

“I know nothing about skateboarding and I’m completely out my comfort zone.”

The guy redesigning Forty Two

Johnny robbo what a legend

2 Likes

Surely you mean Rob Johnson?

1 Like

Well it ended up looking pretty much exactly like a modern skateboard shop, although possibly without a TV.

Sorry, you’re right.
I was sat thinking how that didn’t seem right.
But I do know of someone called Johnny Robbo.

Happy Jail on Netflix.
Bonkers.

Robbo lives in Oxford. He doesn’t run 42.

It was a middle-aged Indian guy they had on. Some businessman.

Something really makes me want to see this, the Netflix one I mean, with probably DC session afterwards

shoe racks, shirt racks and board racks? With a glass counter for hardware. I’m a designer now.

Scaffold poles for clothes rails as if that isn’t the standard in just about every clothes shop anywhere, right now.

Mary Portas seemed cool. She was annoyed there was no space for hanging out. And I agree it’s weird having a full size range stuffed into the shelves.

Joe Pera Talks with You is amazing. So pointless, dry, relaxing and daft.

Anyone else been watching Wu Tang - An American Saga?
Pretty good so far…slow burner but entertaining.

I should imagine there is a LOT of artistic licence taken on this tale of their come up.

Anyone seen the latest south park? Apparently China aren’t too happy with it.

Good response.

anyone watched ‘The Boys’ on amazon prime, fucking amazing adaptation of a comic book, so fucking good

Yeah, I really enjoyed it. Have you got to the end yet? i wish there was a bit more of payoff for Billy Butcher, but i suppose they want another series.