The TV Thread

They’re going to turn it in to a comedy? That’s got ‘bad idea’ written all over it. Sounds like they want to do something with it but they don’t know what or too many tv executives got involved, ‘The kids want comedies like ‘The Big Bang’…’ Skating has funny moments but I don’t know if you could build a pure sitcom around skating? As in the Friends, Seinfeld, etc sense.

We’re reaching peak trend. The uncool-ification starts here. I haven’t seen so many people carrying boards around ever, probably

I always chuckle at the guys who haven’t skated in 10 years, yet still think they can skate 4 km into work on a penny cruiser or comedy longboard on the first bright morning in spring. They arrive late into work, sweaty as fuck and soaked from the sudden rainshower because they left their jacket at home as it’s 11C outside.

Big shout out to the scared looking middle aged spreaders on an electric skateboard who slows down the whole bike lane. Good lad.

3 Likes

Looks bobbins.

I’m basically the first one (except I have a ‘proper’ board).

Living the dream.

Jeez, season 6 of Sopranos is long.
Thought I was watching last episode earlier, number 12 or something but just realised I’m 9 episodes from the end still.

Half way through the first episode of the new Peaky Blinders series.

Accents are off, filming is a bit weird, confusing storyline…I’m bored.

1 Like

Is it on now.

Yeah it was on this evening. I had no idea it was coming back but just switched over and it was on.

Ah damn will have to catch up on that. Hope it’s not shit.

Hasn’t been the best of starts. Hoping it improves.

1 Like

Some of the continuity errors in the last series were some of the worst I’ve ever seen, such as the Christmas day murder of one of the younger Shelby’s that was clearly filmed in high summer.

The presenter’s a bit annoying, but rate this two-parter:

Anyone excited for El Camino? I bloody am.

1 Like

Yeah I started watching it. First episode was awful, it felt so corny and rushed. Like a parody of a Peaky blinders episode. It’s always been a bit silly but it used to work.

Second episode puts in back on track a bit

First I’d heard of it… but you can add me to the list!

1 Like

They did well to keep it so quiet… but it probably explains why the latest season of Saul is taking so long

I thought that. Takes aso long for Saul seasons to come out I almost resign myself to them having canned it.

I didn’t know they were making a new series of Saul either…

Got anything else you can tell me? :slight_smile: