The TV Thread

It feels like I’m watching something else, I think it’s hilarious.

Partridge is doing Partridge wrong!

1 Like

I laughed a few times at the first episode of this new series but I switched the second one off, just not that funny.

1 Like

And this man literally has a picture of Partridge in his bio.

It’s so bad.

1 Like

On second episode of Startup on Netflix, decent so far.

Is this the one with the girl who’s smart and kind of about crypto?

It’s good fun but loses its way a bit. Or I got bored.

Aye that’s it, enjoying Martin Freeman’s shit American accent and his playing someone besides a Hobbit or Watson.

1 Like

I thought he was pretty good in Fargo.

3 Likes

I want to watch that next.

Fargo off to a cracking start already

OMFG I forgot about that! Hell yeah will catch up tomorrow

I dont know why but when I watched the trailer years ago, I really wasnt keen so I never bothered with it until earlier this year whenn I binge watched the lot and fell in love with it. Top class production, theres so many little call backs, details and nods between series and it doesn’t shy away from its coeny existential vibe even though theyve had little to do with production.

Fargo is a top notch show. Stoked it’s back! Is it weekly though? If so, I’ll probably wait so I can binge them all at once.

That’s what I’m doing with Mare of Easttown.

1 Like

All episodes up for streaming now…

And yeah, enjoying Mare…

Fargo has been excellent as always. Binged it hard and near the end already!

Finished the third one last night, it’s been very educational for me. I only ever saw a weary looking Jimmy White competing on live tv so it was great to see him at his peak in this and hear some of the stories surrounding that golden era.

1 Like

Were you getting Sean Powers vibes from Gaetano Fadda, or was it just me?

3 Likes

Correct.

I would pay to experience anything like the black ball final experience.

This is the closest I’ll ever get in my lifetime probably. From 2.46

2 Likes

Delia Derbyshire thing on BBC4 was weird. Didn’t feel v authentic but who knows, maybe it was, no idea how much was creative licence.

Mare Of Easttown is some quality TV.