The TV Thread

Why do Americans have to ruin everything #5554526

Not always.

Anyone watched The Morning Show on Apple TV? Just done a couple of episodes. Really good so far.

1 Like

Yup really enjoyed that one.
You get a bit annoyed with all the iPhone/MacBook product placement but y’know Apple TV innit.

Just finished it.

Jesus Christ, I spent the whole series thinking this would be a sick origin story for a wicked crime boss next season. At no stage did it click that’s exactly what it was, just from the previous season instead.

Should’ve realised, there’s always some reference backwards.

Man, that was good.

1 Like

Great mini series on bbc called The Pact.
Set in a beautiful part of Wales and a solid cast.

1 Like

Been watching City on a Hill this week, a Boston crime drama with Kevin Bacon on sky Atlantic/NowTV. Lots of Ma’s and Jimmy’s but it’s really good.

I think KB often gets forgotten about in great actor discussions but he’s really bringing it in this.

C4 doc on anti vax nutters was interesting and terrifying in equal measure.

Stayed on the sofa too long after it finished and Naked Attract is on. I’m pretty sure this is what they show in Isis training camps.

4 Likes

Just watching episode 1 of season 2 of the Kominsky method and it’s of to a cracker of a start.
Really loving this show, it’s dark humour is brilliant along with the high level of comedy . So good .

I don’t even remember the sex scenes, it’s not really a sex/violence show.

I just watched 1st ep of Mr Robot. I like it.

2 Likes

Mr Robot is amazing. I love that show so much, needs a rewatch. Proper present day cyber punk vibe to it. And the tech stuff is actually realistic (to a point)

3 Likes

Mr Robot is one of the best programmes of the last 10 years. Fuck it, last 20.

4 Likes

Gonna have to give that a go.

Absolutely, it’s a real brain melter in the most complex storyline but also beautifully shot . The camera work is incredible.

Same, tuned out after a few episodes anyway, got a bit bored.

Watched all of Mare (to date) last week in about 48 hours, top quality stuff, new favourite.

1 Like

See, I was saying that on here yeeeears ago, but fuckin Shaven Hamilton called me an edge lord or something.
Meanwhile, I see Kevin Bacon still getting props. Fuck it.

4 Likes

Thought it was going to be a loose women whodunnit but its actually pretty good. Watched the first half tonight probably finishing it on Friday

Not enough people have watched this yet. It’s fucking class.