The TV Thread

Im watching Too Hot To Handle on Netflix and theres a dude on it that looks exactly like a buff Blodney

New Rick and Morty ep on the go, hyped the new season has finally started.

It was pretty good I thought, I rewatched the last season and it was better than I remembered

1 Like

May of been discussed before but started watching Somebody Feed Phil today, and am thoroughly loving it. Such a likeable bloke!

the exaggerated eye opening each time he tries something new is a bit much after a while, though.

I’m two episodes in so it’s quite charming at the minute so maybe that will begin to irk me. I feel like his child like wonder to it all seems quite genuine which helps.

I watched this on the BBC iPlayer the other night. I think Adam Curtis posted some bits from it when he did his blog about the BBC archive.

3 Likes

What a really odd/amazing little film. I remember the 40 Minutes strand as being good documentaries but never recalled such interesting filmmaking.

Well I feel awful. I dissed the guy for no real reason and now I just read that his father died yesterday. I’d like to retract my unnecessary criticism and accept my status as a bit of a brian.

1 Like

Couldn’t of known, don’t stress it.

if anyone’s thinking of watching the pact please don’t do it to yourselves

2 Likes

Awful wasn’t it!!

Loved it haha.

1 Like

been such a struggle to watch it all but i feel invested in it, finally got to the last ep yesterday but only watched half before i had to go out. get to finish the rest later, can’t wait!!!

hahaha

I couldn’t bring myself to watch the end but my Mrs did and she said it was as dumb as you’d expect.

Is this the Welsh thing?

Thought you were talking about his missus there.

3 Likes

https://www.magnetdl.com/file/4840428/summer.of.soul.or.when.the.revolution.could.not.be.televised.2021.1080p.webrip.x/

Click the magnet icon for the torrent. @Mick_Richards

1 Like

Comments on the YT video are insane for this.

1 Like

Fucking hell, full on meltdowns because he doesn’t have an iron cross on his armour.