TOTM - March 23 - Coming Out

Do something ‘out’.

Rules:

1. Do a trick followed by another that can be described as ‘out’.

2. A full 180 out counts but something ‘to fakie’ doesn’t

3. I get final say if your trick counts :wink:

Confused? Examples could be:

• Shove out.
  • Flip out
  • Bigspin out
  • nosewheelie backside nollie flip out
  • 270 out
  • 270 flip out
  • Nollie bigspin heel late flip out

Etc.

I think this gives you a lot of leeway and creativity to use most obstacles out there.

Have fun. Most of you have a until March 31st but i expect @nazoreth entry on my desk by lunchtime :smile:

11 Likes

Oh shit I only have four hours to film something :joy:

2 Likes

I claim nollie bigspin heel late flip

3 Likes

I’ll let you in on a secret. If you do that you will likely win.

Yeah right mate hahahaha

2 Likes

Got such a busy day with meetings and getting something to post was all I could think about. Thanks @Les_Zeppelin :joy:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CpcpVCXMKlQG2BVKNSFJPvZKOb_7Tfsg3-r5iM0/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Let me know if my privacy settings stop that from being visible. I’ll film something else another day

Can’t access it :slightly_frowning_face:
Put it on streamable!

But still…something delivered on time.

EcGtk3I4jOoe

Hmm

Edit ooo that works well

If you turn it up really loud you can hear Iron Maiden

13 Likes

Got a trick I’ve been meaning to try for a while (5 years) but it will take a full month of sessions to do and I’m lazy as fuck at the mo

6 Likes

Looking forward to seeing this front blunt bigspin flip out :+1:

3 Likes

Can’t wait

Going to try for a frontside 5050 front 180 out, or a back 5050, back 180 out. Just to be clear, these would count right?

2 Likes

referee-wwe

6 Likes

lol cheers dude, I’ll have a crack tomorrow

Front 5050 front 180 out is up there with front 5050 front shuv for illegal-ness. Love it :sunglasses:

2 Likes

I do them a lot, they’re fun. CALL THE GODDAMN COPS! :smile:

7 Likes

If @PolarJames enters I’m going skating. Have some bits for this even though I’m utterly shit these days.

Might try and drag the fakie 5-0 shuv out.

2 Likes

sick! i really struggle with fakie 5-0. to the point where i started learning switch nose manuals so i could get how to put weight onto that foot properly :smiley:

1 Like

Weird one because I can’t do switch fs nosegrinds but pop fakie into it and it’s all good.

This was the first one I did.

13 Likes

that’s so tidy! i was trying to revert like a half cab out of mine and kept falling into a boardslide. maybe shuv is the way

also, love how tiny your wheels are in that :smiley:

1 Like