Trick of the week 10 - LA's Feebles

Now do it with your hands in your pockets.

4 Likes

yeah that’s a winner right there

Oh!!! So sick Geek! Without a doubt in the lead right now for so many reasons - excellent execution being the main one… but I’m gonna give it a few more days so we can hopefully get some more entries in over the weekend. Sunshine tomorrow, up and at 'em people!

3 Likes

very AVE

2 Likes

This has weirded me out a bit. I told my buddy filming I wasn’t happy with the makes and he said “You could do it with your hands in your pockets?”. Were you in Totton last night?!

Messed about with 360 flip out for a bit but it was hard to get the full 360, same mate said “You could just shuv it flip out?” and I immediately thought of the illegals thread…

@nazoreth I ride almost 30 miles on days I skate this park, and quite often just skate this kerb, almost to the axle on trucks I got 6 months ago, next addition to the DIY spot is gonna be a Daclin style round one, really hoping it works!

2 Likes

we talk about the olympics and facilities and all that but to me one of the biggest problems this country has with skateboarding is the lack of progressive obstacles in parks to learn on. every single parking spot in the US has a double sided parking block that you can wax and learn literally any grind on, we just don’t have that here. i’ve been to ONE skate park in the UK that has a double sided curb. i know i go on about it but it drives me nuts

3 Likes

Not sure if you’re taking the piss out of my AVE love but I’ll take it, thanks.

@Les_Zeppelin wasn’t sure if you were taking the piss too, I made a shop video once and had a part in it, SOS and all that, turned to my girlfriend after my part at the premier and asked “What do you think?” she said “You’re not as good as the other guys, and your arms go all over the place!” broke my heart and gave me arm paranoia in one foul swoop…

Hahahaha!

that’s deep!! way to not support your partner

Not guilty m’lud.

Crisis averted there. It would’ve been horrible to award you trick of the week and ban you from the forum.

2 Likes

We should have a special thread for our own illegal tricks.

I tried varial double flips the other day, I want to land one now. And show it to the world.

2 Likes

Kevin Spacey wanted to show his to the world too.

When a pro does an illegal it’s horrible, when a bro does it’s just comedy, only issue for me is how do you post the illegal?! I don’t wanna put it on my own Insta…

Messed about with back biggie out of the Feeble too, not sure if that would be good or illegal, don’t think I’ve seen anyone do it?!

Ah shit, I forgot about that! :pleading_face::nauseated_face:

1 Like

NBD just do it bro, do it for the thread

1 Like

Yeah mate I want to learn how to do them with a back 180 out. Wanted to try yesterday but my plantar fasciitis or whatever it is started bugging me again and I had to stop skating.

2:02, :heart_eyes:

Pretty sure Carroll could make a back biggie out look rad, so give it a go!

Post your illegal business on YouTube so nobody can see it then you can post it here easily.

1 Like

Just learnt the bs 180 out a few weeks back! I’ll try and get one of those too, found if you just start closing your body off by turning your shoulders while you’re grinding then your legs catch up on the way out.

Strangely that Switch Front Nose pop over Worrest does straight after is the mission trick I’ve been trying, would love to get it. Sometimes feels like videos subliminally influence your trick choices without you even realising.

Ha mate - no idea about AVE support either way. Was referencing his arms-down feeble meme. This whole trick challenge thing makes me so stoked honestly. Love the stories that come out of these tricks.

2 Likes

Sweet, that’s how I imagined doing it.

1 Like

Yes, these threads always generate good conversations.