Trick of the week 10 - LA's Feebles

Fakie noseblunt!

jk

1 Like

Feebles on ledges are one of my favourite tricks to do, not sure why more people donā€™t do them but I like being in the club with Mike Carroll/Busenitz, again a lot easier than maybe people realise, but feel reallll nice.

Only negative on Feebles is when you miss the truck and just slip out of a shite boardslide, I feel embarrased it looks like I canā€™t do back boardsā€¦

Oh yeah, I absolutely love this tee design too and am always stoked to support Stu and Lovenskate (and you indirectly!).

Can only do them on ledges, learnt them years back after seeing Pulmans one on the ledge in everythingā€™s going to be alright.

Apparently to Ollie north in thumbnail haha

8 Likes

Never fathomed feeble and smiths.
Could do inch long back Smith on mini but thatā€™s it.
Always weirded me out watching people sit on them along rails for ages like it ainā€™t no thang.

1 Like

I can do them on rails but I broke two bones doing one on a stupidly overwaxed rail 8 years ago and donā€™t do them very often these days. I need to learn them on ledges.

This is me right here. Never met anyone who could Smith or feeble growing up and thus for some reason never did them. Seeing you guys do them on ledges is inspiring, need to get on that

1 Like

Never even tried them on rails seems terrifying, used to fs Smith rails but no more.

Had a few people say itā€™s a rare grind on a ledge but I just find them comfortable not much can go wrong I feel, want to try get shove out but could be stinking :thinking:

Theyā€™re pretty easy on rails. Give them a go.

I want to do one with a backside shove out Ć  la D-Gar. 2:42

1 Like

Yeah may try them on a small rail, yeah bs shove out is the one!! Might give it a go out of a ledge feeble.

Can see if youā€™re properly on it that you could pop that shuv.
Switch tre just before is lovely.

1 Like

Quick morning line at the Hollywood High 16.

3 Likes

I can smith rails pretty easily but I donā€™t think Iā€™ve ever done one on a ledge, they just donā€™t grind whatever I do

Feebles are way harder for me than they should be I can barely do them at all. Iā€™ll give one a go for this though

2 Likes

Pretty sure you donā€™t lean backwards enough. Try to do it like if you were doing it on a miniramp coping, if that makes any sense to you.

1 Like

I need to get my backside Smith grinds back. Those feel so good.

1 Like

I really want to get my ledge game back even if it was basic. Smiths feels so amazing (both ways)
Iā€™m sure I have only done the odd few on round rails but loads on square ones. They are totally different on ledges, almost a different trick. Rails you can drop on top and grind, ledges you have to lean back and point the fuck out of it.

Yeah I canā€™t really do those either lol

Back smiths are just incomprehensible

I find dipping them well quite hard as I have big feet and skate small boards. Canā€™t have that heel dragging on the ledge!
I locked into a few at Mach Giger this morning, I should be able to do them again if I commit. Now I just wish my foot didnā€™t hurt again. :upside_down_face:

Havenā€™t had much of a chance to skate lately, got a quick one in last night but Iā€™ve been riding out to our DIY spot a lot and my legs are feeling it, so hereā€™s the lowest impact version of a new variation, weather permitting Iā€™ll get a skate in on Sunday and do something better.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B2m7xV5l1G8/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

7 Likes

thatā€™s so sick! what a great spot/park as well. every skatepark should have a double-sided curb (i realise i say this on a weekly basis but itā€™s true)

2 Likes