Trick Of The Week 12: Manuals with Franc

Quick skate, messing about on my own, nothing crazy but it’s better than nothing I suppose.
Added a switch noseblunt because I love you.

3 Likes

Sick switch blunt bruh, not a hint of fakie or noseblunt

1 Like

Wasn’t that a regs blunt fakie?

Nah his stance was regular but clearly his mind was goofy

Yes it was. Check this thread to get the joke.

1 Like

Like the nose oui-ly.

Thanks pal! I want to do the same thing but into a nose oui-ly again. Nose oui-ly slappy tailslide nose oui-ly. Hopefully I’m Japanese enough for such a maneuver. Maybe one day.

1 Like

I’ve been well slacking on the Trick Of The Week threads so I got a bit carried away with this one.

3 Likes

Jesus you did all the tricks (and extremely well)

Can’t watch the clip…??? I assume it’s that one you sent me the other day, which was simply fantastic! Good work pal, you kicked arse with this!

Let’s see some other manuals now! Get on it @neddy, @tbk11 and everyone else! @LA and @nazoreth have to contribute too, they always do.

Gutted I don’t have friends to film something haha

I’ve figured out a decent way to use my flask as a tripod for most of these so far ha

I recommend a halfcab if you have one spare… just high and snug enough on the collar to keep it well placed but not too high to cover the lens.

1 Like

This is how I usually do it too!

Oh, look at what I just found in my Insta Stories archive.

4 Likes

Handy!!

I found this…

…but was looking for this.

No mates = Dadcam.

1 Like

Never could do it but a 180 into whichever end ends up being at the front looks great fun.

Just remembered this one. It’s like my favourite trick that I can’t really do. And I’m pretty sure I have’t landed one since…

1 Like

Fakie front 180:sob:
Frontside half cab.

Rad one! I think I’ve done the nollie version but never that one. This pad looks so fun to skate by the way!

1 Like