Trick Of The Week 19: 'Tis The Season To Be Nollie

Aye, not slippy at all anymore

Haven’t done one of these in ages, so here’s an awful Nollie 50:50 I did last night at a damp dark skate park.

4 Likes

Love a good nollie fifty, if you find a tiny hubba they feel so good because the board sort of angle with the ledge anyway. What park is that? I feel I recognise the background

Its the park in Markfield, small village in Leicestershire. Its awful apart from the one ledge.

1 Like

to be fair, most skate parks over here (cambridgeshire) don’t even have that one decent ledge

I didn’t even know Markfield had a park! I grew up not far from here, just the other side of Ashby. I need to get out more. (When I can actually skate again)

You should hit up Measham, and Ibstock has quite a fun new little park

Yeah Ibstock looks good, went to go in the summer but the amount of scooter kids put me off at the time. Markfields only 5 mins away from home so good to work on my grinds. Not looked at Measham though

Measham’s good if you like tranny. The bowl is very good. Street area isn’t the best though.

Me out then, absolutely suck at transition! Ibstock much more my style i think.

1 Like

Winter re do

7 Likes

Oh man I can believe you actually redid!

I hope you didn’t slam because of my obsessiveness. You landed it even better though!

1 Like

Chill out ya ball bag @shoebill - so sick.

Was looking forward to trying it again, came a lot quicker than the one before too which was nice

3 Likes

It’s so sick! Plus you self filmed!

1 Like

Fuck yeah @shoebill! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

so banging !

Well, Xmas has come and gone. Safe to say @shoebill is the winner, I cannot believe you actually refilmed that, so sick!

3 Likes