Trick of the week 2: Naan’s 5.0

ace but yeah, blurry! Those mac screens have a lot to answer for I reckon.

so, so Rad Francios

Nah seems fine on my phone.

I’ve never even thought of trying that. I’ve kinda once kinda did a noseslide to crook but it it was on a weird angled ledge that made it possible.

I can’t get my head around doing a combo like that on a regular ledge.

1 Like

That was so sick.

I have been wimping out of a front5 at my local so this could be good motivation - how long do I have?

2 Likes

Indefinitely, same goes for anyone going with Hugo’s kickflip from week 1.

But I will pick someone to set the next trick by middle of next week.

2 Likes

Woah. Roman Gonzalez.

Thank you my friends, glad you liked this.

Les, I think the key for combos like this is getting the right tempo. Get into the talislide and bounce into the 5-0. Hopefully that makes sense.
I haven’t seen this trick a lot. Maneuvers like this were kinda popular in 1993. I think Mike York still does them. Ishod had one in a recent section. And Malto did a backtail to Suski in Pretty Sweet I think, that was pretty rad.

1 Like

you could’ve banked that Franc, i imagine a tailslide will come up at some point ha ha

Haha. I like the idea of thinking about something new every week, when the new trick is set.

1 Like

Just learnt these. Gotta thank Naan, this wouldn’t have happened without him! :blush:

4 Likes

Frankie is killing it. And he lives in paradise land

1 Like

The hardest part was finding a spot with a truck that matched my outfit in the background.

2 Likes

Aww. I was hoping you were like Wade Spayer.

@Garlicnaan That is beautiful. The sound the grind makes is delicious.

So, am I?

Can you just post a video of Swiss scenery every day. Don’t worry about the skating. Jaysus.

Sick trick again though.

There you go.

5 Likes

Haha. Uploading shit is too easy with this streamable.com site.

You lucky lucky bastard. I bet that air tastes like you’re drinking pure mineral water 24/7