Trick of the Week 7: Clackers’ Slides

I’ll keep trying tomorrow but with a ledge I think

Exactly. And it’s all in your toes once you’re sliding, you won’t go anywhere if you drag your heel on the ledge.

Also to prevent whoosh outs and belly flops I would recommend the look over shoulder or in that direction if you stick your hands in the air like me.

Really want to try a back tail now after reading all this advice.

2 Likes

Please do!

Here’s my slizzle from the weekend

10 Likes

What a fun obstacle!

Fun obstacle and rad trick! Boardslides always feel so good.

Daaaaaamn I wish there was an obstacle like that near me somewhere. Ollieing onto ledges/rails is still above my skill level.

might actually get a skate in tonight so will try get a clip !

2 Likes

Good LAD!

tailslide / meant to be a one foot (poor extension but hurt my ankle trying a better one & don’t wanna fuck it for marseille hehe) / to fakie / sloppy boy shove out / extra bonus blader chaser

first time i’ve managed to get a clip for this, hyped !

6 Likes

Nice! I keep meaning to visit radlands, its only 80 minutes away. How busy does it get in evenings?

I normally go round 7.30/8pm & it’s fairly dead by then, was mega busy last night for some reason though!

1 Like

Front tail b2b nollie nose

Tried some back tails on the ledge and the bravado I had from the curb is gone gone gone. No clue how you get into it. Think I need to learn how to backside five-0 properly and twist it

7 Likes

Nice. Bonus points for a line aswell :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

i’m really good at doing lots of slow, tiny tricks in a row. benefits of years of experience being a pussy :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Homework done. :nerd_face:

11 Likes

Shutting it down with the mirror lines! Cheers to you too

1 Like

Nice to see you drove your truck to the park again.

Oh proper job on the lines aswell :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like