Trick of the Week 7: Clackers’ Slides

Thank you guys! :smile:

does this count? close as i can get to a back tail!

7 Likes

Impressed at the general standard on here. Some pretty stylish stuff goes down in these threads.

yeah! i’ve watched some of the forum vids in the past and they were sick but some of the clips people have been getting for these TotW threads have been bonkers

What the fuck is that place? A lorry car park and a skatepark? Switzerland is mental.

Sweet sliding too.

Can’t skate at the moment so I’ll post an old clip again. Stink, 6 inch high, no slide and fat man health warnings ahoy.

I loved this little thing.

7 Likes

:flushed:fucking hell mate.

Chill out Daewon

Splendid!

Nothing crazy here but I don’t get to skate in rave parties very often so here’s a clip of me doing that.

3 Likes

Sick you came over for that? Did you see penny?

I came over to see my mates like I do every summer and learnt about this after booking my flights. Really stoked I could be there, awesome day! And yes, I did see Penny, which was fantastic. What I saw is definitely going to inspire me for a long, long time.

Went to Vicky Park today as I wanted to see Mathieson’s painting. Did a trick for Raemers and for this thread there.

6 Likes

Yes Franc :clap:t3:

Glad you like it! :relaxed:

Was he skating? Man I wanna go South Bank now

Yeah, he did a cool spinny manual thing (that I filmed and will post later) on the old small bank then skated the blocks for a bit, doing nosegrind variations. Fakie backside nosegrind backside 180 out and switch frontside nosegrind revert first go. His flatground 360 flips are rad.
Interesting fact: he wasn’t seen with beer in hand during the whole day (possibly the only person over age 15 you could say that about that day).
Horner and I were about to say hi and talk with him but we started chatting with someone else and then he was gone.
Maybe it was just a dream.

1 Like

Post it in the penny-addict thread!

I didn’t even know we had one! :upside_down_face:

It’s fucking hot as fuck here but I hadn’t skated since last weekend so I went for a quick morning solo sesh this morning and thought I’d mirror the mofugga slide I posted the other day.

2 Likes

Sweet. My brain can’t compute what’s going on there!

That ledge looks really nice too.