Trick of The Week - Hugo’s Kickflip

yeah but that was seven weeks ago, can you still kickflip now eh?

2 Likes

Can re-film? ha ha

2 Likes

i think we need proof to be honest :smiley:

also, all those people not filming their tricks that’s not very cash money man! i don’t care how ugly the trick is if it’s landed then it counts, that’s the point no? i’m sure later on we’re going to have some real messy shit

2 Likes

Ok so last night on laptop (macbook) Hugo’s was just blank and wouldn’t play but the others did fine.
Today at work on PC windows10 Hugo’s vid shows the same as the others but now none of them play.
Wierd.

crap i think the links expire after a relatively short time period then, lemme check

no so the streamable link still works -

but for some reason the embed in the forum expires after like 12 hours or so it seems

Still playing fine on my iPhone and windows 10 work PC. Wierd.

yours isn’t working for me. let me clear my cache and see if it’s something dumb with that

Try turning off the adblocker if you’re using one.

sooo on my android phone they ALL work including Hugo’s original video…on my windows 10 firefox browser with no cache and no ad-block, the old ones aren’t working

Yeah they work for me now. Odd.

mine aren’t working on my work computer but fine everywhere else, maybe something to do with the network safety options they have.

@markg with the big points!

checking in developer tools there was a page source error about the adverts from streamable, it seems they have an issue after awhile. i ensured ad-blocker was off on streamable as well then cleared my cache again, now ALL of the videos work including Hugo’s original post

I broke my board last month and havn’t got round to getting a new one yet, had to make do. There’s 20minutes of my life I’ll never get back.

Sorry it’s not rolling.

14 Likes

There’s no point continuing this thread.

The benchmark has been set too high

1 Like

That is so amazing.

Whats the point if you pick someone the first day? You’ve got too give everyone a chance or why should they bother filming a clip now?

1 Like

Haha. That’s so good.

Also… I want to see the switch flip you were winding up for.

Isn’t this for fun, rather than competition.

Yeah, good thing because Niall just beat us into oblivion

1 Like

That’s why he is forum skater of the year, every year, haha.

2 Likes