Trick(s) of the Week 8 - 3 Trick Line

This is weird. I uploaded it and posted like all the other clips I had in the other threads…

This should work:

3 Likes

Yes that works! How did you embed instagram? I fucking love nose grinds, bigup

Thanks!

I embedded it from my Mac. Go to Insta in your web browser, click on the pic/clip you want to post, open it in a new tab then simply copy and paste the link here.

Hm I feel I tried that before. Highly likely that I’m just being retarded

Honestly can’t figure out why streamable stopped working. I submitted a help request a couple weeks ago, not heard back yet…

1 Like

Is there another similar platform Spanky?

There was some stuff online about them being blocked by various providers and governments for being a platform for sharing shady videos

Yeah streamable seems like the sort of thing that can’t last long, it seems like the wild west of video sharing.

gonna try and film something this eve. three tricks in a row though that’s a tall order.

1 Like

Kinda sucks that we got all these clips in these threads and it’s all gone now.
Maybe we could set up a vimeo account for these? Bit of a headache though, let’s find something more convenient.

I was always fascinated by Busenitz and those guys who can do long lines without pushing, and sometimes try to do shit inspired by that. Zero pushes, zero tic tac shite.

I didn’t think I’d skate today as I’m hungover but I stopped at that school on my way to the food store and tried to get my Chico on on one of my shaped boards. No pop, zero effort required. Better than nothing (maybe?). Haha.

These threads inspire me to do shit which is cool.

2 Likes

I’ll look into self-hosted video sharing solutions for the site…

Cool mate! Ta.

The heck was the last trick?
Pressure flip of some sort?

It was a pressure flip, yes. Those are fun and this one looked kinda weird.

Fuck it I’ll ball bag it - how do I embed from insta.

press the three dots in top right of yer post and copy link then paste in here, should load it

me and LA fucked shit up for this last night, how do we upload stuff?

1 Like

In all honesty I think your best bet is using YouTube. Shareable is being intermittent at the moment.

1 Like

Aite thanks, here’s my contribution

7 Likes

I’m confused what stance you are, was that crook switch? :flushed: