Tricks You Would Like To See

Either popped out at the end or mid ledge, I’m not that fussy.
That is my afternoon sorted, will look through Puig parts to find it.

Pop out in the middle. It’s in fully flared.

1 Like

Some time time the near future we’ll have seen all the flip/grind/horizontal rotation combos that are worth seeing and people will start having to do THPS style manual combos to keep being original. Or street grabs or backflips or 540s. I’ve seen a few 540s on hips already. Has anyone done a 540 down some stairs? Or a 360 onto a handrail?

I’m sure he had done a more legit one in a part, but found this one of it on his insta.

1 Like

It’s not in fully flared, you’ll have to investigate :slight_smile:

what about nollie to frontside hurricane down a rail, don’t really care who. Maybe Cory K.

fs 180 to switch bs smith down rail. Suciu?

Found it in Fully Flared 22.53 (unless technically its a fs crook?) The angle kind of ruins it tbh.

Nyjah has done nollie fs hurricane im pretty sure

Yes and the other way round (BS 180 to sw fs Smith) with a bs revert would be tasty. I bet Suciu could have that on something flat

Youness Amrani did one for an Almost ad too. There must be footage in one of his sections.

Tyson Bowerbank is known for doing these.

Yeah and not the fakie to forwards ones either, actual 540 to fakie

As my ankle was dying I managed a couple sessions trying front crook fs180 out mid ledge but could never quite do it. Am sure I’ve never seen anyone do one. Will try again as soon as I rustle up the courage to try front crooks again.

You ever done it at the end of the ledge?
Or backside shove out?
I love a front crook but cannot turn that way out in the slightest

I’d imagine you’re going to have to pop out of that clean, or you’re in danger of getting the truck in a ledge tangle or landing in to lipslide?

Here, imagine this…

front crook to frontside willy grind

Yeah have to proper pop out. Cleared it 90 degrees a couple times and stopped dead. V close.

1 Like

Davis Torgerson does one as his ender in this.
https://youtu.be/eGjQDF07e3c?t=269

1 Like

Oh yeah, cool!

Of course it’s Darkstar

Remember that spanish guy on darkstar who just did fs crook combos?

1 Like