The Contest Thread

Some French comp Decunha has made the final for:

Next level rail skating:

9 Likes

Christ alive!

Yuto’s days are numbered. Were they all first try?

Rowley’s accent is all over the shop these days.

1 Like

Mindblowing.

1 Like

Can cross that last one off then

2 Likes

Jesus Christ. Sat down for a bit of a stoned shit and ended up witnessing the best rail skater on the planet at this point in time.
I know yuto already dethroned nyjah but whenever I clicked on a comp link over the last 5 years I just expect a forgone conclusion that’s nyjah is winning it if he enters.

Watching this guy skate, it feels like nyjah couldn’t even begin to step to this stuff

2 Likes

Yeah, dudes got some core muscles going on I recon…

That was sick.

Cali trip to Europe haha.

Semi-finals of the Rome comp are about to happen. Women then men. Churchill is presenting. Finals tomorrow.

1 Like

In the women’s semi-final, 8 out of the 16 skaters were from Japan. All aged between 13 and 18. Someone needs to investigate what they’re doing out there.

Don’t worry I’ll send Sean Goff and all his Facebook friends to investigate. They are at the fore front of what’s happening in skateboarding around the world.

11 Likes

Ha! Shit reading back my post, it sounds sus. But how is their skate programme this good?

1 Like

Cos they’re all park rats. Street skating still frowned upon in Japan . The irony they’re entering a street contest. But chase those medals and this is what you get .

1 Like

The Japanese also tend to push themselves to perfect whatever theyre doing as well so thatll probably help

Inspired by Chopper and Dal I reckon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nyjah getting out done by his Portuguese clone and in carriuma gear .cruel times

Round 3 of the UK Independent Vert Series 2022 is being live streamed from St Neots UK

edit: lol, they’ve knocked off for lunch - finals from around 3pm

Women’s finals of the Rome comp are on now. Stream in the above link.

1 Like

Aurelien is going off.