Trump: Making America Great Again

Dunno if you’re on a troll one or what, but can you answer the questions 42069666 asked please? With specific examples

So no, you can’t explain anything you said? Didn’t think so. You’re listening to one of the most powerful rich men in the world and dissing others for listening to power.

Lazyskater sounds like a butthurt little snowflake that’s mad at the world cos it’s not to his taste. Oooo bet those wet libs with opposing views make you so sad. Maybe you need to talk to someone about it.

1 Like

Basically people go along with the mind control from government because its PC,but much PC is bullshit and gets nothing done in society,sure theres immigration issues and some people dont like homosexuals for example because “its the right thing to do”.Trump speaks how he feel’s and what makes you think your opinion is correct over his or any other persons view of society,its all about freedom and he expresses his opinion and gets bashed for it because he wont go along with the PC majority.Trump claims global warming is bollocks and he’s right,infact nobody considers asking the scientists who claim the world and its atmosphere is the coolest its ever been.Global warming is a threat to the people to scare them into being controlled like all the other made up bullshit.4206966 is a classic example of a brain washed “sheep” who more than likely cant make up an opinion for himself without having his strings pulled,very sad…

You don’t even live in America, but you’re stoked on trump, not for something he’s actually done, but because of how he feels about the “immigration problem”. What is the immigration problem? What did he do to fix it that was so great?

All I’ve seen is a shit little bit of a wall, a government shutdown, kids separated from their parents, people put in cages, and a bunch of racist tweets.

I’m not certain, but I’m starting to suspect that maybe you don’t really know very much about Trump, or politics, or people in general, and that you’re unhappy with your life and it’s likely that you don’t like brown people or you’re scared of Mexicans.

I haven’t figured out why someone in the UK (or America actually) would be scared of Mexicans but I’ll think on it.

3 Likes

Also it seems like everyone on here seems to know more about him than you, which makes your “sheep” argument a bit weird… You sure you’re not just copying all your trumpy mates?

Your talking shit snurb I have no problem with Mexicans but parts of America have,i’m not going to waste my posts feeding your bitter mind,way past it…

Ok I still don’t understand what your immigration problem is but forget about the Mexicans for now. Why are they getting shafted on trade?

I’m actually interested.

I don’t listen to any government, I don’t believe in power or authority. You call me a sheep but you’re obeying without evidence, the president of the United States, one of the richest most powerful men in the world. Think it’s pretty obvious who the brainwashed sheep is to everyone here. Get back on your knees you snowflake and cry on some other internet incel forums about your emotions and opinions.

1 Like

Lol.

And that’s going to be my one and only post in this thread. Holy. Fuck.

1 Like

Lazyskater is either 13 or 42, and most definitely a virgin. Overweight, that’s why he’s so lazy. So lazy to think for himself. Hehe

1 Like

Someone lock this thread and send this dude back to reddit

2 Likes

Yeah total neckbeard. Definitely old too.

I just re read the bit about how the world is the coolest it’s ever been. I think we got trolled. At least I hope so!

I’ve heard of climate change deniers, holocaust deniers etc. But this is the first time I’ve heard of an ice age denier.

2 Likes

It’s ok, I’ve had more fun than him! And no one on no stooopid left tard forum for gays is gonna tell me otherwise la la la

Every forum has a 40 something still living with his parents and wanking every night and dreaming of one day getting laid,congrats 42069666 this accolade on this forum goes to you you very sad piece of shit,like I said i’m over you and this thread as ive made my point.
So fuck off…

1 Like

When

Hey lazy, how about stating some hard facts to help with your opinions? You’re pretty much living up to the perfect trump bumming, racist, mysogonist sheep at the minute.
Just saying x

Have you been following US politics recently? The GOP are pretty much turning the country into a dictatorship. So much illegal stuff has gone down in the last few weeks where members of Trump’s cabinet have been ordered under constitutional law to do certain things, and they’ve literally just ignored the orders and said “nope, I’m not cooperating”. Trump is just the frontman too stupid to realise what’s going on while the real powers and outside influencers turn the USA into their own personal playgorund and make themselves politically and criminally invincible.

Oh shut the fuck up already. If you think what he says is true then you should probably take a look at your own world views. Maybe you’ll realise what you think are ‘liberla PC twats’ are actually just society developing a moral conscience that makes you feel like your shit opinions are being rejected

2 Likes

Well this escalated quickly.

1 Like

Oh god I hadn’t read this before I replied. Is this guy real? Were you on the old forum? Have the Russian bots reached this corner of the internet as well?

1 Like

Every single one of these conversations goes that way:

It starts off with a bit of a rant about status quo any how Trump is the solution.

People know you can’t just call someone a dumbfuck, so they try to coax out some actual reasoning behind why they support trump.

While doing so, they provide some of their reasoning why they don’t support Trump.

Invariably, the Trump supporter says a bunch of reasons but can’t say why. Later it emerges that they just don’t like immigrants.

Trump supporter is called out on it, calls everyone a libtard or a wet lib or a sheep or a lefty.

Everyone calls Trumper a dumbfuck.

There’s literally no other way this can go. No doubting it, Russia and Mitch have actually done a pretty good job.

5 Likes