Trump: Making America Great Again

Also, anyone in the UK who actually gets mad about immigrants moving into another country where they don’t even live is just a racist fuck. There’s no other explanation.

3 Likes

You’re not allowed a public option anymore.

The worlds gone crazy. If I wore a Trump tee in the street, does that now give people the right to verbally or physically attack me? No. If I wore an anti-Trump tee does that now give people the right to verbally or physically attack me? No. All the protests in world aren’t going to stop him being president.

Anyone that used the D-Day remembrance as an excuse to protest Trump, when we should be spending the day remembering and honouring all the people that fought and died for our freedom, are a bit of an embarrassment if you ask me, which you didn’t. Take a day off to remember the fallen.

I’m not talking PC but the whole wave of microaggression and the many versions of it especially regarding LGBT culture. It’s a messy area, on one hand there are definitely things that should not be addressed and certain terms used the way they have in the past but sometimes people just need to have a bit of backbone and not get so upset by an opinion which they deem is wrong.
And no, I can’t thing of specific examples because i’m an idiot with a shit memory but there will be literally millions happening every day big or small.
But I think it’s evident that lazy is not talking about this and obvious he dos not know what the fuck he’s talking about or like Haven said, on the troll.

1 Like

Of course you are. But you can’t expect to be able to broadcast your views without get called out. Especially if you start a thread on a forum about it. Even wearing a MAGA cap or trump tee is asking for it really. Why else wear a MAGA cap in London of all places? Especially in this climate. Dickhead move.

2 Likes

Oh jeez, I didn’t read past Blinks post before I replied. WOW!

1 Like

Dude, get off youtube, put down the Jordan Peterson book, and get out into reality

Make Acton Great Again?

5 Likes

that tee shirt is so good!

This was from an article following the Muller report.

“The president’s efforts to influence the investigation were mostly unsuccessful,” Mueller writes, describing potential criminal obstruction of justice, “but that is largely because the persons who surrounded the president declined to carry out orders or accede to his requests.”

If all the president’s men failed Richard Nixon by losing a grip on their conspiracy, this president’s men and women may have helped Trump by treating his conspiratorial orders as exactly what they were, invitations to likely criminal conduct, and duly ignoring them.

He so fucking confusing.

Explaining climate change to him is like showing a dog a card trick

1 Like

I’ll let you have your jaded opinion on Trump …

Global Warming is bullshit? There are natural ways the earth heats up and cools down (inter-glacial periods) but we are not helping it.

Why is it a threat to scare people with bullshit?

If there’s one thing that’s become clear lately it’s that we need to be spending a lot more money on education.

5 Likes

Yes 100%. Some peoples understanding of politics, the economy, and simple Science / Geography is appalling. Oh, lets not forget to add morality to that list!

And a more up to date kind of education. The current/old system is defunkt. But yeah 100%.

1 Like

He’s making America GRATE again. I can imagine that on some shite Shoreditch street art

I mean we’d we need the experts to work out exactly how to improve things but I’m pretty sure that it has to start with teachers not having to teach thirty kids all at the same time.

We have to do something, though. There are just far too many easy marks out there for the likes of Trump etc. to exploit.

Two terms is standard. Last three presidents to only serve one term were Bush Sr, Jimmy Carter and Herbert Hoover, which takes us back to 1929. He’ll be there for the duration. Bear in mind also that the first four years are generally spent undoing their predecessor’s work, so the second term is usually when the real shit goes down. Rearranging the Senate takes time.

Netflix’s (excellent) dramatisation of the Central Park Five story brings Trump in, appropriately, and calls attention to this ad he took out:

I think people forget that making the country great again means great for some and awful for others. It means people go back to thinking that other countries and races are inferior.
So Lazyskater if serious and not trolling for fun is basically a white dude who thinks he’s top of the food chain when in fact is most likely a downtrodden sheep hooked on all the things that the powers that be want him hooked on to keep him working as a battery for the countries power. Smoking a bit of weed and watching conspiracy vids on YT does not make you “woke”, you’re the worst kind of sheep.