Trump: Making America Great Again

Literally pissing myself.

Liam Gallagher is a fucking self entitled nob head.

Just gunna whack my FTC Fuck Trump T-shirt on and spread the good word.

I’m on holiday with my American family at the moment. They fucking hate him. It’s amazing how embarrassed they are by him and what he’s done.

All that needs to be said is his response on school shootings - give teachers guns … are you fucking mental!

He ignores climate change, loves coal, pathological liar, and no empathy to humanity what so ever.

I don’t even know why I bothered typing this out. I really want to see some footage of lazy skater now - 100% pushes mongo.

1 Like

I do wonder what the average non political American thinks of him. We know what the lefties and the MAGA lot think but do people in the middle have a real grip on what he’s about?

1 Like

Well American’s voted him in, so that tells you he is not hated by everyone.

Middle America is a mystery to most.

1 Like

Man, when the world has to invent their own problems (anti-vaxers, flat-earthers) because they’re bored and complacent when they don’t have a lot of drama to latch on to, they support people like that simply for the thrill of it. They’re so certain that their international standing will remain cemented in place, so they feel like they can take the piss for the memes and not lose first world status.

I’ve only actually met one person who legitimately believed that he had good ideas. He was a white, boomer-aged Afrikaans-speaking South African - and we all know that demographic doesn’t exactly have a rosy political history.

1 Like

Hilary kind of lost that one. Trump was more bombastic, had a simple message and was more American looking. That’s what they went for.

1 Like

I think americans with no real political stance are ok with him.

So many people have government jobs, prisons, army, borders, police, air force, navy.

Besides the government shutdown i’d say they are ok with him and don’t really care as they have jobs.

Incredible. Which obviously implies that if she was his type, he would admit to sexually assaulting her. Absolutely no self-awareness. It’s amazing.

2 Likes

So disrespectful

1 Like

They’re gonna be in for a big surprise one of these years :cn:

1 Like