Trump: Making America Great Again

2 Likes

Your so deluded man with your assumptions,i’m over this…

You still aren’t answering anyone’s questions. I’m intrigued.

Why do you like Trump so much?

Hey Lazy… Pretty sure you said you were “over this thread” about a week ago. Close the door on the way out please, there a good lad.

1 Like

Ive been out in California for the past week and a bit and literally every conversation ive had with Americans, the topic of healthcare (or lack of it) has come up. Everyone is jealous of the British/European model but has no idea how to implement something like that here.

Also, i thought the homeless situation in SF was bad, being LA is a whole other level. Theres huge tent villages everywhere - ive honestly never seen such a huge disparity in wealth

About ten years ago i had to have open heart surgery. It was a stage of my life where I was pretty irresponsible, living in a tiny flat, bouncing from shit job to shit job, getting pissed every night. Basically in no way would I have put any money back for health insurance. If I was living in America with there health care system I’d almost definitely be dead now.
With the divide in poverty and wealth even larger in the states even more people over there succumb to being fucked over.

In this country we’re extremely fortunate that no matter how much of a dick someone is we can get fixed for free, and get a roof over our head if we’re homeless. Yes the system doesn’t always run smoothly but fuck me, this really is something worth protecting and fighting for.

Privatisation benefits very few people, not to mention its benefiting people that already have more money than they can spend in a lifetime anyway. I don’t know how they can fucking sleep at night.

4 Likes

My girlfriend’s Aunty lives just outside of Philadelphia, and last time we went to see her she told us her adopted daughters health insurance was $900 a month because she’s bipolar, and it was something like $18,000 to have a baby. You would have thought at that price selective breeding would have started to manifest, but I guess not.

2 Likes

The weird thing ive noticed in california is the abundance of professional looking weed shops filling a hole where medical services should be. So instead of being able to get pain treatment or mental health services, a lot of people seem to be relying on the legal weed industry to help them out.

Not sure thats such a good approach - its essentially forcing people to diagnose themselves and self medicate

I always thought America was like that, you could buy over the counter medical drugs that are on another level to here. American skaters going home to put butterfly stitches in themselves, than paying to go hospital. Their TV adverts are full of pills and treatments for over the counter everything, some for illnesses I’m sure don’t even exist.

Hidden for those that might want to watch “When they see us”

Donald Trumps opinion on the Netflix mini series “When they see us” and his small involvement at the time.

Seems like the opinions on here are the stupid minority,
Take it away Liam…

He also said in that article he would make a good prime minister. Who’s the stupid minority again? Hahaha. Gallagher is the most entitled little wingey snob.

1 Like

Lazy skater we’re still waiting for your submission to the weekly trick thread! I heard you’re too much of a snowflake.

4 Likes

Hmmm another pointless contribution from Mr 40 plus still living with his parents virgin saddo :roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

I come here for cutting-edge barbs like this.

3 Likes

I know right.

We’re at ‘I know you are, you said you are but what am I?’ Levels now.

2 Likes

1 Like

Shit. If 42069666 is over 40 I must be about 65!

2 Likes

26, moved out at 18 and never went back, you’re right about being a virgin tho I’m saving myself for the lord :pray:t3:

3 Likes

Now post some skating, I don’t think you can, snowflake. You know what I think is pointless contribution? Someone who can’t even skate posting about American politics on a uk skate forum. I’m about to post a clip of the week, you should try join us and prove you’re not just a robot on the internet. Put your balls where your mouth is.

2 Likes