UK Skate Parks

fair point actually :smiley:

1 Like

Pretty sure the GDP of Jersey is insanely high.

Shit and Guernsey is ever higher. Is this some sketchy tax haven shit or what?

1 Like

Yes.
One my kid’s mates dad is from jersey and is a well regarded academic and moved up north because the average house price there is 1 million.

Oliver Barton from there too.

@buildafire inserts Chuck Dinkins in jersey photos

Any recommendations for really good indoor skateparks not in the northwest
Looking to go away in October for a few days and looking for somewhere near good indoor skateparks in case the weather isn’t good for my daughter to skate
Somewhere with mini ramps, bowls etc more than Street plazas as she only really skate transition
Any help greatly appreciated

1 Like

Whereabouts are you going?

Not decided yet, that’s why I’m looking for recommendations

Okay.

South West - Cardiff Spit and Sawdust - loads of transition - bowl/vert ramp and huge park. Amazing food and run by great people.

Even further South West - Mount Hawke Cornwall.

There’s your starter.

1 Like

Cheers, going to Cornwall next summer so hoping to check out Mount Hawke then along with lots of outdoor parks.

Don’t go to adrenaline alley in corby, it’s expensive and shit for skateboarding

3 Likes

Thanks for that, we had thought of there

Here we go sports fans check out this absolute shitter

Awful plastic ramps replacing an old wooden park, haven’t even bothered to resurface the floor. Not heard of Evolution Skateparks before but this is a proper throwback, sure the parish council of husbands bosworth are ecstatic

2 Likes

Looks good compared to this :laughing:

This is the nearest “skatepark” to me.

If you’ve literally got nowhere else to go then fine but don’t travel for it. It’s over twenty quid and ifs four warehouses of bike/scooter park with flyouts everywhere. There’s a “beginner” room that’s decent for skating but it’d be rammed with wankers. Not worth the money

Fuck adrenaline alley and the money grabbing cyant that owns it. They don’t deserve a penny of any self respecting skateboarders money.

5 Likes

Think we will leave adrenaline alley then

3 Likes

Does anyone know if Rock City in Hull is closed permanently? I see that there insta said they were closing for maintenance for the summer last year, but it looks like it has never reopened.

Now booked to stay near Lichfield in Staffordshire, so any recommendations of good indoor or outdoor parks nearby greatly received
Not to far from Creation in Birmingham or Flo in Nottingham so those are good options but if the weather is nice some good outdoor parks would be good

Fuck Creation

1 Like

Rollersnakes in Derby is a short trip up the road. Free mini ramp to ride and outside stuff too. Only 30 minutes north of Lichfield

3 Likes