UK skate video archive

Got Viewfinders 1 - 5 in the post today.

3 Likes

Are they available to buy online?

Was talking about it on IG and Wight Trash mentioned they had them. Their site is down but hit them up and you can PayPal or bank transfer. It’s five separate discs, £22 posted.

3 Likes

some gems there.
Wainwright vid is from Jus Foolin.
keyboard demo aside, it’s an incredible part - top of his game

2 Likes

Thanks mate will do I had looked on their website but it has been down for quite a while.
@andy_smoke thought it was by the animation but wasn’t 100% sure Danny is certainly one of the UK pros who killed it over the years so many good parts his 411 profile is sick as well.

Rowley at Livi is pretty special Geoff Rowley's "Take It Back" RAW FILES - YouTube

2 Likes

I mentioned it earlier but and I’ve been looking for a way to see it since - has anyone got a link or anything for Andy Evans’ Just In Time from 2017? I’ve read that it was a freebie from certain skate shops and Vans shops but no luck sourcing it so far.

Comes up on eBay semi-regularly. There are a couple of copies up at the moment in fact.

Edit: don’t have a link for an online version though

Sure enough, it turns out that Googling ‘Andy Evans Just in Time eBay’ actually brings up an eBay listing for Andy Evans’ Just in Time DVD:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Andy-Evans-Just-In-Time-Skateboarding-DVD-SEALED-/283451739969

1 Like
2 Likes

the screen preview in itself is a thing of beauty

3 Likes

Heel Toe Magic would not play this morning due to YouTube copyright nonsense. Sad times find a gem lose a gem.

1 Like

Heel Toe Magic is much better than Just In Time too… That seemed like a bit of a peak time in UK skateboarding.

3 Likes

Can’t take the credit for finding this as it comes from another thread, but thought it would be worth posting in here as it fits nicely.

Andy Evans has a BitChute account too, and HTM is there too…

2 Likes

Yes Ben and Mike’s sections from HTM are both top draw but saying that Andy doesn’t make a rubbish video they are what it’s about not scared to poke fun at the industry with 1st class UK skating in between.

1 Like

claus grabke with baguettes as hair still etched into my brain, so good

5 Likes

Anon doing tapestry ‘I dropped a stitch, you’ll have to do it again!’

5 Likes

Totally agree HTM is a better video, I’d never seen Just In Time til the other week, it is really good and funny but reckon I prefer Heel Toe Magic, all his videos that I’ve seen have been great, just rewatched the Vans Are We There Yet tour videoon the yamaaaaaar channel , Enjoyed Olly Tyreman ( spelling may well be fully off… made me laugh " Andrew and Tom, Andrew and Tom…" is he still going or what , was he on Consolidated or something ? (disclaimer :my brain may have made all this up).

3 Likes

Can’t forget these:

4 Likes

Mike’s part in This N That is in my top 5 of all time.

3 Likes