Ukraine and Russia

Yeah, I laughed when the fixed prices were offered back in October and switched to variable once fixed ended. Covid-brained at the moment and my moans are largely irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

Why is this significant? Apparently 2 Ukrainian choppers destroyed a fuel depot on Russian soil, 35km inside the Russian border. Russians also confused as apparently government told them all the Ukrainian combat helicopters had been destroyed.

Potential false flag?

Edit - don’t know. Gets all a bit armchair general. Only 20 miles from border I believe.

Some of the (verified) news reports are grim reading.

As a false flag I’m not sure how it would justify anything they aren’t already doing though. It being a “fuck you” either by some Ukrainian pilots or their commanders seems most likely. I mean if they saw a gap then why wouldn’t they. But then they’ve not claimed responsibility so who knows.

Best to just wait until it’s verified. A lot of BS and misinformation out there. Hampering fuel supplies just inside the border maybe reduces supply to their army.

Dunno, tired and wish Putin would just fuck off and die.

With reports of demoralised Russian soldiers have been disobeying orders and ‘accidentally’ shot down one of their own aircraft, I wonder if it’s possible that Russian troops have done it to sabotage their own war effort themselves?

Could well be. Russian troops are currently regrouping after botching taking Kyiv. This gives Putin a pretext to abandon peace talks and pursue more aggression.

Remember, he was looking for a pretext to enter the Donbas region back in February and all these claims about denazifying Ukraine are also complete bollocks.

Horrific scenes, pictures and accounts of russian army brutality and outright war crimes in Bucha (check Twitter if you have the stomach for it).

Wife warned me of the kind of things that the russian army do before this all kicked off and everything she said would happen was/is happening (her family experienced Soviet occupation and forced deportations over the last 50 years). Russian war tactics have stayed the same, as they were in Syria too.

I am honestly lost for words. Germany is utterly spineless, as is France. The only language Putin understands is force. Doing nothing or trying to negotiate with russia is worthless.

4 Likes

I’m afraid I don’t have the stomach for it. But trying to zone it out when it’s so close must be impossible. Completely unbelievable. And all this stuff about the Russian army being demoralised etc seems like wishful thinking or propaganda to me. And even if true it won’t stop anything. And there’s the threat of nukes as well.

Pointless post. What can you say

Powerful video. Painful but happily pay more for everything just to stop this russian shitshow.

3 Likes

So grim

Incredible

Vile

1 Like

I can’t read this

That is fucking horrific

I hope they stick cemtex up his arse and blow the monster up

Sorry for posting grim stuff, but these are war crimes that are literally happening in Europe right now.

2 Likes

Jesus. Grim.

This is pretty sick (good sick)
https://twitter.com/TrashPandaLoot/status/1512599444176388096?t=2UhrgFH9g3VeEF4sjEkc8w&s=19

1 Like

Also, bojo currently meeting with Zelenskyy in Kyiv

Even a meeting of that magnitude, he turned up looking like a tubby 14 year old who’d borrowed one of his dad’s suits to go to his auntie’s fourth wedding. Bloke is rich and he just drapes himself in shite.

2 Likes