Ukraine and Russia

There’s loads I want to rant about this but not sure it’s the place.

Yer man I saw it on the news. Feel like Bo Jo needs a new thread where it’s just him being a twat and lien you eluded to, not taking away from the gravity of this thread.

I fucking hate him.

Sweden/Finland join NATO by summer? And leave Russia with no free access to the sea in Europe? Yes please, so stoked if this happens

2 Likes

We are going to stop NATO expansion by giving plenty of reasons for countries to join NATO.

It’s a bold strategy Cotton, let’s see how it works out for them…

3 Likes

This is from a Ukrainian anti-Russian news / info site, but for the most part, this article is quite accurate -https://uacrisis.org/en/russkiy-mir-as-the-kremlin-s-quasi-ideology

tl, dr - Russkiy Mir is basically their version of the US’ Manifest Destiny / US imperialism / US exceptionalism -Russian world - Wikipedia

This guy’s commentary on Russian military is always well thought out

So good

1 Like

Just spotted this stamp on the rounds :laughing:

Also inadvertently came across something I couldn’t unsee as well. Grim as fuck.

Apparently:

*Office Of The Polish President: The Presidents Of Poland, Lithuania, Latvia And Estonia Have Arrived In Ukraine And Are On Their Way To Kyiv To Meet Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky

How gnarly is that

How do you even consider that a normal conversation?

“Y’know, just a bit of harmless raping, Im sure it happens all the time, just dont tell me and try not to get crabs”

Propaganda surely?

3 Likes

Maybe, there’s a lot of guff out there….

Meanwhile in Estonia…

4 Likes

Very proud of those Estonian protesters. So powerful.

2 Likes

The Russian flagship that a Ukrainian soldier told to ‘Go fuck yourself’ has apparently been sunk in the black sea, this is incredible. Ukraine doesn’t even have a navy

Russia will not be able to replace it due Turkey blocking access to warships along the Bosporus and Dardanelles Straits, which they control. This is a huge Russian fuck up.

3 Likes

Just adding a bit of context - Ukraine have been developing low-level cruise missiles over the past 8 years to specifically target ships like this which can be launched off the back of a truck many kilometres from the coast.

And back in January, Forbes magazine wrote this saying how great and powerful the Moskva was, especially given it had recently had spent 3 years in dry dock getting weapons upgrades - The Russian Cruiser ‘Moskva’ Dominates The Black Sea

6 Likes

Oh shit I saw this earlier, but only just realised that’s the ship from Snake Island. Fuck yeah

:ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine: Russian Warship Go Fuck Yourself :ukraine: :ukraine: :ukraine:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Estonia :heart:

Really shows how little Germany are contributing

Germany are super scared about getting involved in any war in Europe and how it might be seen, which understandable given their history.

2 Likes

Germany can’t get their shit together. Disgusting.