Ukraine and Russia

It is a headscratcher Bobby. Almost as if…it was the whole point. Nah… Can’t be. Surely not.

Imagine the state of some of the photos/videos that shady people in the underworld/Russian secret services have of Boris Johnson. Softly, softly.

I don’t think Boris or even the UK are on the radar. We’re nothing really, I’m sure our military presence will be single figure percentages compared to the bigger boys. We probably have British businessmen with more clout.

Militarily we’re definitely on the radar we have one of the biggest defence budgets in the world, British army is famously pretty good at soldiering too.

But at this stage I agree, pretty small stuff. As we expected.

1 Like

It’s almost as if something like this has happened before… Germany invading Poland to regain lost territory and ultimately rule their neighbour but that turned out fine, right?

4 Likes

Wonder if this will actually be called ‘World War 3’ or if it’ll have some weird modern name. Maybe World Wars don’t get named until after they’ve ‘finished’?

It’s a stupid name anyway. 2 had a much bigger scope than 1 ever did

Cold War 2: Closer to Home

5 Likes

Rocky 7 the revenge of Ivan Drago

6 Likes

World War
World War 2
World War With A Vengeance
A Good Day to World War

7 Likes

Meme War Meta

World War
World Wars
World War 3
World War Resurrection
World War vs Cold War

4 Likes

World War
Really World War
Extremely World War

7 Likes

East Enders

3 Likes

World War Tokyo drift

4 Likes

Spot on

7 Likes
5 Likes

Worldy McWarface

5 Likes

World LOL 3

I was imagining what if Russia was invading us and thought about them trying to take Glasgow airport

2 Likes