Ukraine and Russia

1 Like

Ha not bad!

8 Likes

A Blunt Heelflip a day keeps the Commies away.

1 Like

where the fuck he get a skateboard from? it’s a war zone

Sorry for the Sun link. Still can’t believe this is all going on an easyjet hop away

2 Likes

Dropping like flies, so gnarly. I love how they aim just above the target and then guide it down slowly, it’s so satisfying.

Finland and Sweden could be joining Nato as soon as the summer leaving Russia even more alienated.

I’ve heard it’s pretty much done deal

I read a gnarly non fiction WW2 book called By Tank Into Normandy. In those days the shell would just go into the tank and stay in there, causing what they used to call “brewing up” as fire and steam would shoot out the turret. Horrible. Young men sent to their death by old twisted bastard(s).

1 Like

Wow

2 Likes

Liz really trying to get us nuked. No need for the public statement but of course Tories are using this for a few column inches

She’s also saying NATO should protect Taiwan. She’s either dangerously stupid or loves the sound of war drums

1 Like

Said to my Mrs the day of the invasion it’d be an opportunity to put a few grand into BAE Systems….

(I’ll probably get jumped on for that, but it was true! I didn’t btw!)

The simplest rebuttal to that is why would it need 649m US Dollars if it was planning nuclear assault? In a world of M.A.D currency becomes worthless pretty quickly.

Dollars paid into a London bank doesn’t really suggest much of a new threat. It would have defaulted on its debt if it hadn’t coughed up this repayment last week, and it was all money held outside Russia anyway, obviously.

Incredible.

Not quite sure how they could fuck up so hard. Israel was neutral before…

Even then - who could replace him? Someone worse?

1 Like

ok

IF he was replaced I’d imagine a less paranoid/more rational person would put business interests (personal or country’s) ahead of pointless war

1 Like