Unfollow

All I can say is I’m 43 and skating every day. It’s helping me. But also, I was a 43 year old skater, skating every day without it too.

For pain relief and recovery it’s helping massively.

:man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes

Think problem with CBD is the dose for most people to feel any effect is pretty high and as a result means the products that work are quite expensive.

People cheaping out and going for a £10 bottle from Holland and Barratt are probably experiencing placebo imo if they say they are getting an effect

Rons balm sound interesting as he’s going for high strength

It’s crazy ennit, I just tell people to go out and give it a go, it works

I wanted to go higher but the cost of the raw materials were spiralling. Needed to keep it fairly affordable.

Was only when I got to around 1500mg I really felt it (in the raw oil). Ideally id like to be up there

1 Like

Price was what put me off the most, have heard loads of people raving about it, but cheapest I’ve seen is £30, thats a weeks shopping for me…

exactly like tiger balm, apply to area you’re in pain, it won’t burn ya balls off either

Stupid question, bear with me.

If your body’s already used to weed, do you need more?

1 Like

I’ve found if you’re used to smoking weed then yes you need to increase the CBD %

But, thats if you’re looking for a defined head change.

1 Like

Not in the habit of unfollowing people but Blondey is definitely pushing it. His inane comments dressed up as urbane insights are so annoyingly pretentious:

2 Likes

Could have just said he likes London.
Too much bullshit.

Meh. Takes all sorts. I’d rather see this than some dude falling around wasted to trap music at a party and shouting incoherently.

wtf is going on with that shopped plate

That’s Lucien’s thing.

That’s his brand I mean, he’s not driving cabs.

“fantastical”

Also, unfollowed Templeton years ago.

2 Likes

Excellent username.

yep also got rid of templeton

Another one for Koston. There was more golf than skateboarding.

Also ditto for Sex Skateboards - potentially embarrassing pics popping up with a chance of my kids seeing was a no go.

I didn’t unfollow Ed Templeton, but he did block me! Probably my only negative experience on Instagram, although there was some beef over a retouched photo with Ryan Reyes, but that was more entertaining!

Yeah Rowley blocked me for calling him a murderer and so did the JScott Handsdown guy because I told him there was no god.

3 Likes

who did rowley murder?