Unfollow

By the looks of it he’s sorted a pretty good life for himself with that $$$

https://www.instagram.com/myspacetom/

Fair play to him! I’d be traveling the world too with that wonga.

Keep us updated with the CBD project man

3 Likes

(just not on instagram) :wink:

Man is his mid 50s posts outfit of the day photos. :grimacing:

2 Likes

How do you do fellow kids etc etc

3 Likes

:man_facepalming:

1 Like

Saw the UFO shadow and I thought “what”

Over a year of R&D and rigorous dedication later, Danny and ETHA are proud to share Element 115 Botanicals with you. Element 115 is part of alien lore as the fuel that powers gravity engines for UFOs. To us, it represents a scientific endeavor to go beyond.

Lol

2 Likes

Eh? What actually is it? That yellow stuff in tins?

1 Like

Hasn’t he just been bought out of DC by an investment company?

Something like that. Him and Colin got the boot along with Wes and Evan Smith. He tried to buy it back I think

Despite it seeming to be his own company he doesn’t seem to have had much of a say in the photos being used…

1 Like

That’s part of Bob Lazar’s Area 51 shtick.

Element 115 is an actual thing originally made in a lab in Russia.

D Way’s ‘health’ company is essentially just slanging Kratom.

Hope that clears things up.

1 Like

I think that’s from a recent clip of him and his son skating together. He ollies down a skatepark gap into a quarter pipe, can’t remember how I saw it

Danny Way ollieing four feet out of a council skatepark doesn’t entice me to buy his magic beans.

7 Likes

Also curious to see what Quiksilver make of one of their trademarks placed next to a picture of skateboarding in an ad, and it having nothing to do with them. Could have thought a little harder about the name, I think.

This is kind of off topic but I do feel like this kind of alien folklore stuff is getting more confused with reality for some people. I recently looked up ancient civilizations on YouTube looking for good track titles (, shallow I know) expecting some documentaries on Mayan culture or something and it was 100% batshit fiction presented as fact. Pages of it. I guess YouTube is not the right place but still…

1 Like

Sheesh Jimvo. Tell me you need to decalcify your pineal gland without telling me you need to decalcify your pineal gland :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Wow, from here:

element 115 is an extremely rare element that’s made one atom at a time in particle accelerators. It exists for just a fraction of a second before it decays into another element

Incredible that Danny has managed to bottle this stuff and make it available for the bargain price of only $14.99

1 Like

It’s Kratom, a herbal supplement that’s meant to be good for pain relief.