USA Election. Who wins?

Ok. What Bet do I put on Biden then?

EDIT: I won’t be betting £100, but might do a little single, and pop it in an acca.

Win only, Joe Biden.

At those odds I’d back Trump. Odds on Biden are alright but not great. And it’s not like sports betting, I don’t see these odds as an indicator of victory… Learned my lesson on that last time ha. But I won’t be betting on this one, no way

1 Like

You’re supposed to bet on who’s going to win.

You don’t bet 100/1 horses just because the odds are better lol.

1 Like

Also, those are good odds Ned on 365.

But at least if you bet on Trump and he loses you can console yurself with the fact that Trump lost.

1 Like

True but that’s a losers mentality haha.

1 Like

The smart money is on Biden.

Ha, that’s true. But the odds have to make it worth the risk… I genuinely don’t think Biden will win. But I’d love to be wrong on that!

If you bet £10 you get £16 back. The real odds should return £13 in my opinion.

The only reason the odds aren’t lower is because of the upset last time.

But this time the polls aren’t even close.

When does this actually payout? When he’s actually president or when the polls have been fully counted?

It’s not a fucking game. You’re essentially doing what the cunts at the top do with the fate of the world. Use situations for personal monetary gain. If you like the thrill of the gamble, bet on less cunty things.

Things should not be ruled by greed, personal gain. Just want for the right result.

6 Likes

Ha! There’s definitely a bit of “Don’t care who wins, America doesn’t affect my life, I want that tenner!” around just now…

Maybe the Daily Star are offering a free £5 bet.

2 Likes

Pfft I care who wins, it massively affects a lot of our futures especially environmentally. However, I also like money

1 Like

I think Trump will win as he will lie, cheat and bully his way into office, again. I really hope I’m wrong though.

Yeah I agree. I hope it doesn’t happen, but were used to getting the results we dont want with politics at the moment.

Fixed…

2 Likes

Eh?

1 Like

but the difference here is it will only benefit, or not, the person gambling, no?

Just put all my savings on Biden. No pressure Hugo.

7 Likes