USA Election. Who wins?

How does using Bet365 have an impact on the outcome of politics ?

Patreon kitty on Biden.

3 Likes

Yer basically that. I can gamble on whatever I want, makes no difference.

1 Like

I put a tenner on trump getting impeached before he got sworn in but it had to happen within 1 year so missed out there. Thought it was easy money

1 Like

Nah, he’s going to do everything he can to contest it, drag it out, sow seeds of doubt etc.

That I WILL bet on.

1 Like

He could refuse to concede, which would take it up to December 8th, at the earliest. Until Congress decide (I think).

If we are being unbias, there is no ‘right’ result.

Did you watch wayout’s vid though?

He contests cold hard scientific fact all the time, the ‘fact’ that he lost will not stop him

He could lose and it be obvious he’s definitely lost, but then one Tweet about how it was a fix could set the whole country on fire.

that escalated quickly

2 Likes

@hugo help me out here, aren’t Mick’s odds are shitter than Bet365?

Lol if it happens you’ll be the primary suspect now.

This reminds me of the guy on Reddit who predicted Epstein would get suicided a few hours before the news broke. That was insane, I was reading that thread for days.

1 Like

Sick what odds did you get in that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9p-QaZYChg

Whats he saying here?

This. He won’t do anything with substance if he loses.

If he looses I can imagine him sat in the office like a toddler - while people are like “cmon Mr Trump time to go.” And he’s like “I don’t wannna”

1 Like

Fat twat will probs try to sue CNN or who ever for fake news and shit. Don’t see him going without at least one court threat.

2 Likes

Oh yer this isn’t going to be pretty whatever the outcome. Even if he looses massively he’ll say it’s rigged.

Not saying that Betting smallfry affects results but big people betting big can certainly. It’s adopting that mindset that I find a problem. It might be just a little flutter to us proles but it’s ultimately saying you’re fine with people in power doing the same with massive amounts which carry power and influence.

Might sound tin foil hat and over the top with all this shite but fuck it, it would be nice for people to stop thinking about themselves… In General. And that goes for me too, we all need to start changing somehow.

Yup I have no idea what you are on about.

4 Likes