USA Election. Who wins?

He’s been doing that for four years anyway, but yes.

Called my mum earlier to ask her if she was watching CNN tonight and she said ‘Chris I’ve been watching CNN for the last 4 years waiting for this day’. She’s even more buzzing than me!

I just hope he slips out of public consciousness as fast as any other ex president. I don’t want to expend any more mental energy ever thinking about wotsit Hitler ever again.

4 Likes

Same with my Auntie.

1 Like

celebrations continue here!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clCAfLfPWM4

2 Likes

nice - got the sense we were violently agreeing from the off x

1 Like

There’s only so much hatred you can have and I’m basically saving it for every current member of Her Majesty’s Government…the immoral, incompetent, cronyist, child starving cunts.

They wanted/needed to hitch the wagon to Tr*mp so bad and now it’s all fucked. They didn’t superforcast that did they the stupid bastards.

6 Likes

Really starting to sink in now. This is great.

7 Likes

sea change - ive got a couple of sprogs was worrying about but feel a bit better now - common sense prevails

1 Like

11 Likes

Can we have a GE now and chuck him out as well. Off you fuck you fucking fat twat.

4 Likes

lets hope so squire - him and Jacob Rees Mogg.

Wheres that cumrag gone?

9 Likes

Oh god I hope that’s true. That’s so good.

2 Likes

It feels great knowing many people on this planet know the madness and toxic times will not be the norm anymore. I don’t have a clue what the end of ww2 felt like but somehow this day is a massive fucking win for everyone , even the conned.

I wouldn’t say that…

1 Like

Back from the golf now.

1 Like

Jesus can you imagine the kind of people that this will attract (trump’s rallies I mean)

this is the issue with only going on my laptop every couple of days

4 Likes