USA Election. Who wins?

You knew Friday 13th would be bad.

3 Likes

The Yorkshire ripper dead and Cummings gone it was doing alright to be fair.

3 Likes

disappointing.

1 Like

Imagine if you could bet on a football match after you know the result.

Well you can still get 1/10 on Biden winning…

1 Like

It’s insanity.

No it’s not insanity for betting companies to see an opportunity to take money off dumb people. It’s their business model.

1 Like

Literally, exactly, 100% this.

“C’mon, you can still give us some of your money. It’s still FUN, right?!”

1 Like

It’s more insane that people are still betting on Trump. Can you blame the books for taking their money?

Q-anon , maga , anti lockdown , anti mask brigade, anti mask , anti vaccine, brexit , racists , Karen’s …
it’s not insane at all
Just a huge amount of dumb people

1 Like

paddy power are doing 3:1 on trump tweeting @joebiden before December 1st, that feels like a pretty safe bet

1 Like

Yeah that’s probably a fun bet.

Never bet more than you can afford to lose yada yada.

going nowhere near it.

1 Like

7 Likes

Conceding but adding a fuck load gasoline to America’s tension and keeping his cult raging .

It’s all very westboro Baptist church

3 Likes

One of his attorneys admitted that a ‘non zero’ quantity of republican observers were admitted and counting votes in one of the disputed States so not sure how he’s going to handle this one

It’s nice to not be the biggest political car crash on the world scene but there’s definitely a certain amount of melancholy that comes from seeing a world leader act like that. And that’s regardless of the fact he’s the one currently leading the country that our current administration so desperately wants to be a carbon copy of.

The fact that it’s coming to an end sooner rather than later is a blessed relief but there’s no doubt the last 5 or so years since the campaign started, and I’m sure the following few months are going to leave an indelible stain on the consciousness and conduct of literal billions of people.

But at least it’s not Brexit.

I’m the first to say our lot are a total bunch of wastemen but at least most of our dodginess is under an albeit thin veil of statesmanship. We have Cummings, Johnson, Gove, Grayling, etc but I don’t think any of them are quite on the level of Trump or McConnell with the exception of fringe members such as Mogg. I acknowledge it’s shit but still have schadenfreude about the American situation.

Brexiteers don’t carry machine guns to protest against the result legit and fair elections.

2 Likes